Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 24/7 Anime Network - Minitokyo

24/7 Anime Network

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

This might be old news to some ppl, but I found out that ADV's Anime Network is gonig to leave Video on Demand and launch its own 24/7 channel this June. If you dont already have video on demand(if you got comcast cable its free), Anime Network has some really good titles, like Evangelion, Azumanga, Rahxephon, and all that jive...

Signature

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Yes that is good for them, but the only problem is they only do dubs(which I can't describe how much a I hate, even though I have done so many times). So I find Bit Torrent makes a much more efficent 24/7 Anime Channel :)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Must be nice...there's no anime network available to me...I get teletoon...boo-urns
i once had the cartoon network...and they had toonami..in which they only play anime...but alas..too far north for that now...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

What I really want is an anime network that shows subbed anime. It would be great if they showed the currently airing stuff, kinda like the whole BT thing. Maybe if they get the anime episode before it airs in Japan they could have time to do a nice sub and air it on the same day it gets aired on Japan...would have said same time, but the timezone difference is big enough to make that idea silly :P

Then to fill the gap between the currently airing stuff, put on some completed anime that's been subbed. You think there would be a big enough demand from the anime fans for this kind of thing? It may turn off some people new to anime since they would have to read subtitles, so one wonders if such a network would be able to attrack a large enough audiance to sustain itself. Then again, these anime networks doing dubs aren't going to win over many real anime fans who know that dubs tend to suck.

Well, if I ever become super rich that will be something I'd do. Until then its just a dream ;)

anime network it cost if its not in your area. i look this up. and for Bit Torrent.. please i know better. k++lite.

Always present, but never there.

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

You use Kazaa to get anime instead of BT? Why?..

Quote by JondroYou use Kazaa to get anime instead of BT? Why?..

Makes no sense to me. K++ is harder to get anime on there.

Anyone have the anime network? How much is it?

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmm...i don't have it and....if i'd win the lottery i'd make mah own anime channel haha XD like for whole america and parts of europe airing the newest and also some old animes every day (24/7) but that would be some kind of PAIN IN THE A$$ job since you'd need to get all the licences and get ppl to work for you ^^

who knows maybe some anime freak of a millionair will do something like that XD

*hopes*

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

BT = too slow for me
DC = mucho speed ^_^ (usually in the 100's)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Quote by tele-fragdBT = too slow for me
DC = mucho speed ^_^ (usually in the 100&#39;s)

With DC, do you get to share anime with others?

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

BT may be slow because you have to open up some ports if you are behind a router. I used to get slow speeds off it too but now that my ports are all freed up it works great

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.