Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever wanted to do this to an annoying co-worker? - Minitokyo

Ever wanted to do this to an annoying co-worker?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stfu.php

Good example of when you just can't stand someone this annoying anymore... I would do it too, even if it ment my job >.> Let me know what you think of it, good or bad.

I know everyones probably seen this, but let me know anyway =D.

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ahahaha xdxdxd funnnieeee
but then again if I was at work I would be like that I think...cept singing random japanese songs in this high pitchie sound @o@'' and pass out when someone slaps me with a dictionary~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

I'd do it if it didn't mean me getting fired...

See the thing is that I work in an Alzheimer's Care Unit...and if a resident started doing that, I don't think the nurses would take it too well if I beat a resident upside the head.

^^

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

jadenite

Kawaii Girl

I would do it if someone was that annoying. She deserved that whack upside the head. :D

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Groups: Ecchi Club, Onetea

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

LOL funny!!!!!
I thought she was pretty good :D
*sings along* lalalaaaaaaaaaa *sings*
*gets bashed round the head*
@_@ oooooh dizzyness!!!!
Im with broken dreamz....I would be the one singin!!!
If someone else did it I would laugh or join in XD *oooh sore ears*

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

Me can't see anything XO @_@....NOOOOOO!!!
*slams computer on the floor* Oops, no wonder
I can't see anything XD

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

lol!! i would love to do that to a co worker except i dont have a co worker cause i'm unemployed :sweat: guess i'll have to do that to the next best thing: my annoying little brother ^_^'

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

It's funny but it's wrong. Just because you are annoy by some 1 doesn't give you the right to hit them. So I wouldn't do it. Damit! She was a girl too.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I've seen this before, and yeah its pretty funny. got it from www.ebaumsworld.com they have alot of stuff like that there. If it was my friend, and i was joking around I would do it, but if it was someone i didn't even know, probably not lol

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha
I've seen this before on my bro's comp
really funny stuff
I wud probably do itif she's extremely annoying and does that da whole day. ^.^

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

roflmao! I love that, and yes! I have wanted to do that! Brendan you bloody rice boy, come here! *thwak! Entire building cheers*

That clip is funny! I don't care if that was a wrong thing to do, but it's funny no matter what. On a not-so-brutal-way to annoy a co-worker, try this:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/outofpostits.html o.0

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

lmao!!! never seen that before and I doubt that I would have the guts to do so..though , I would tell someone else to do it for me for a good laugh.. maaan!! thats hilarious!! haha good one.

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hahaha, saw that link over MSN, man it's short but sweeeeet... can't stand it when people do that XD lol

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Out of curiousity, does anyone know what that book was she got hit with?

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Hmm I've thought of doing that to a few of my co-workers but with a flash light or they "slip" down the stairs.

*chuckles evilly*

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Omg !!!!!!! XD XD
hahahaha yeahh sometimes i wanna do that XD !!!

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by AbsentmindedericOut of curiousity, does anyone know what that book was she got hit with?

Absolutely no clue, I've been trying to read it but its too blurry. I'm betting some kind of programming book....those are always thick....but yeah he didn't hit her too hard.

Quote by DarkSaviorIt's funny but it's wrong. Just because you are annoy by some 1 doesn't give you the right to hit them. So I wouldn't do it. Damit! She was a girl too.

I took an Oath to never hit a girl ever 8 years ago, I plan on keeping it for the rest of my life, I was more of joking when I said it.

Quote by cocoThat clip is funny! I don't care if that was a wrong thing to do, but it's funny no matter what. On a not-so-brutal-way to annoy a co-worker, try this:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/outofpostits.html o.0

LOL! Thanks for sharing it with us actually, LOL! I've done something like that with Post-its....I made a suit out of them before.....same with duct tape. > : )

Quote by VampireMelindaHmm I've thought of doing that to a few of my co-workers but with a flash light or they "slip" down the stairs.
*chuckles evilly*

Mel is sooo evil > : ) I love it, hehe sounds VERY evil, but sounds like you've got some VERY evil Co-workers.

Quote by MissCzI'd do it if it didn't mean me getting fired...
See the thing is that I work in an Alzheimer's Care Unit...and if a resident started doing that, I don't think the nurses would take it too well if I beat a resident upside the head.
^^

O.O Yeah....I work retail so if I ever did that to a customer....my job would be bye-bye.....but dang...Thats very kind of you though man, you've got a very gentle heart. ^^ Thank goodness for people like you.

Quote by Katzbalgerroflmao! I love that, and yes! I have wanted to do that! Brendan you bloody rice boy, come here! *thwak! Entire building cheers*

Katz steps up to plate, heres the pitch! HE swings! *Whack!* Oh! And the crowd goes wild! *cheers* > : )

To Broken-chan and CC : I'm sure you both have VERY lovely singing voices. So I doubt that would ever happen to you, that girl.... Is tone deaf >.> I swear.

To everyone : Thanks for the comments, I see it was posted on Ebaun....go figure =P Everythings on there. Anyways albinoblacksheep.com is a good site to check out for other hilarious things as well. Thanks everyone for the replies, their greatly appreciated.

Signature Image

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

I saw this before already. And I'll say this again, I will definitely smack her across the head and tell her to shut up because we're working. I just can't stand it when its that loud. I prefer it when they sing it in their own head or in soft whispers.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow. wanna do that....
if only......
*just in my perfect world*
thx for sharing cyanideblizzard
*thinking how to do that....* :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Heheheh... we all know you wouldn't do that Cy... you're too nice. See me on the other hand...... she seems dumb enough to sleep with me so I'd probably go with that angle. ;P

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Ah, I'm too much of a nice guy to whack somebody up the head. I can't help thinking "that guy's a jerk". Though (I feel guilty about this) there is a fun "whack the mole" quality to that video.

Perhaps the guy's coworkers stole & put up the video as "revenge" after he got fired. Unless the whole thing was a staged prank?

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Funny but I think wrong...oh sooo wrong :D Just think if everyone did stuff like that to people they found annoying society would go to crap ** just one opinion though**

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

nice one cy ive never seen it but when i showed my buddy he did?...ne ways i thought it was funny that kinda looks like my office where i work......hehehe...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.