Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 another nav category (?) - Minitokyo

another nav category (?)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

servus

how would it be if we get a new navigation category. that member could be submit GOOD tutorials for making a wallpaper. for example tutorials about background techniques ? imo .. that would be interesting. what do you thing ?

that category would help many member imo.. and mt would have more high 'quallity' wallpaper-maker :)

sorry for this english.. =/ i hope you understand me.

~ greetings, asahi <3

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Hello Asahi ^_^

Sounds great and thank you for the idea Asahi :)

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha
this is a great idea
I surely would this idea implemented~ ^.^

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

it maybe just nice
but it depend on the admin decision...^^

how bout the official photoshop tutorial threads that done by sheqel?

the turor can be submit there.. i think :)
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13/
but once again it depend on the admin to put this or not
thx for the suggestion

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

@jack:

(( NO .. its not very usefull.. the tuts there in the thread imo. sorry. )) but that is not the thing .. i mean it in a different way my suggestion.

you dont find very good tutorials for landscape backgrounds, an example, in 'official' sites ! that is the thing. if we would have such a category it can be ONLY for mt - member (for example ~ 20 level and higher ... ) to become better with different techniques.

Vincent

Vincent

Endymion

What a great idea Asahi :>
i don't think most of you guys here get her main point in making such a new category on mt.
User tutorials imply the fact of being different from official tutorials - as well as .. think about the fact that THIS - is a community .
A community thing that , would as well, give everyone the opportunity to get a little closer to each other and that this pretty huge community would grow stronger and come together a lot more!
So , I will gladly support you asahi-chan with that kind of idea.
Keep it up~

Signature

.Recent Work - A visual poem called :
.Dolphins [And the world keeps turning..].

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

Me will support you too!!! This idea is great and it would be very useful!

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

sounds good, this will help to many people, me included ^^ i'm still learninig the wallpaper art :D

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

expect it in the future :)

Sounds Good but now that we have groups why dont you start a group like that and people can join. Although not going a group idea is good but that is a way you could implement it now until they can implement something better.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.