Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 another friendlist problem.. - Minitokyo

another friendlist problem..

page 1 of 1 7 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well
i do find some of the member user-page
have double friend name on their friendlist

is this a bug or what?
maybe some error..

does that have bad effect on it..?

anyone that have the same problem,reply in this threads..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i saw that too. maybe its just a bug. lets pray that it won't cause any problems though. O_o

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by Paoloi saw that too. maybe its just a bug. lets pray that it won't cause any problems though. O_o

is it really Paolo who said this? =P.. j/k ^^

I've seen it several times aswell... don't know why it's happening though. Would I like to know? YES! XD

Quote by Gamefish

Quote by Paoloi saw that too. maybe its just a bug. lets pray that it won't cause any problems though. O_o

is it really Paolo who said this? =P.. j/k ^^

I've seen it several times aswell... don't know why it's happening though. Would I like to know? YES! XD

Gamefish. do u really hate me that much?

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

its sometimes caused because of a problem i had up until today and i know other ppl who had/have the problem now wen it removes ppl wen they try add you liek they add you and automatically it removes them again then in result of this they keep on going until they go on a adding rampage adding u over and over again until it works then it adds you twice.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by rory07its sometimes caused because of a problem i had up until today and i know other ppl who had/have the problem now wen it removes ppl wen they try add you liek they add you and automatically it removes them again then in result of this they keep on going until they go on a adding rampage adding u over and over again until it works then it adds you twice.

so it's pure error and no problem at all?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

yeah me too. but now i remove one of the friend *(i mean the same avatar and same name). and now just one avatar in my friendlist. he he.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.