Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Funny Nokia Ad - Minitokyo

Funny Nokia Ad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Found this on the net. Have anybody seen this Nokia commerical b4?? ROFL...

i feel sorry for the kitty ^_^

Click here

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh yea saw it a while back. Poor kitty ;___;

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

lol, its funny how can the cat grip on that fan thingy, lol

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Hillarious, but cruel~ =X

poor wall... ;_;

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

ROFL...i saw that cat video a long time ago..nokia just put a phone after it..LOL..

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

There are a few more involving cats and the Ford Sportika ....must be euro ads....but i lost those.....

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Hehehe those cat videos are funny XD, but for your entertainment here is the Ford Sportka cat video, I think ford tried to sue over this http://members.optusnet.com.au/~jimbeamblack/cat.mpg

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

oi yea I remember that. Wasn't there a car one with a bird too?

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Yeah I have heard about the bird one, it like flies into a raised hood or something but I don't know where to find the vid.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

::lol, that's funny.
Other than the one about a bird and a car, there's another one about a cat and a convertible. That... is scary.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

omg.....hahahahahaha

i haven't laughed that hard in a while......hahahaha

roly-poly

floater

haha yeah. that was fun. seems like something you'd find on funniest home video

Signature

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

awwwww the poor kitties ^_^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by akai::lol, that&#39;s funny.
Other than the one about a bird and a car, there&#39;s another one about a cat and a convertible. That... is scary.

yeh yeh!!! that one was scary.....the car lured the cat by opening up itz sunroof ..so the cat jumped on top of the car and snoop itz head into the sunroof....guess what happens.....the sunroof closes and cuts the cat's head off....

Signature Image

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-].....the sunroof closes and cuts the cat&#39;s head off....

o_O Wah! Seriously? Can't...say I've seen that one. Heh, but this one's funny. XD The sound the cat makes when it hits the wall...classic.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hahaha, i saw that one before, and the one with the bird...too bad we wont ever see them on usa tv because all the animal right activist would cause a riot xD

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Yes, it is really funny.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.