Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan Help - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Yeah maybe there's a topic about it.. but I'll take my chances...

Anywho. You know them scans that have Japanese characters on them? I've heard so many people saying they "extracted" them or "cut" them out. What I wanna know is...

How do you do such a thing?

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well
i use PSP(paint shop pro) and PS (photoshop)
in PS
use the lasso tool and pen tool
to make selection around the chara
and cut it to new layer to make new image
then smoothing the edge so it nicely done.
this one need practice adn patience..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

yea... i do something similar, thats about the only way to go. Its a pain and it takes forever even but its worth it when you are finish. :nya:

Signature

well instead of making another thread, I'll just ask my question here.

How big can your scans be? I remember seeing up to 2mb big on this board, but most of the scans on the site are less than 1 mb.

Also what's the resolution of those scans(or atleast most of them), like 72, 150dpi...etc

I just finished sharpening my scan. Thing is it might be just a little less than 2mb like 1.8mb. Would that be ok??

The reason why it's big is because my resolution is 300dpi. I could lower it but I want to provide a good resolution so that it will atleast looks good if someone want to print it.
Also pixel dimension is 2460x3213.

So, is 1.8mb ok or is it too much?

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

go to... imanimetions.net !!! they have great tutorials!! <33 .. made by shinta!! ^o^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.