Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Nightwish Song - Minitokyo

Favorite Nightwish Song

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

The Kinslayer
End of All Hope
Wish I had an Angel
The Siren
Nemo

Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I have seen Nemo up a few times, and I totally have to agree. That song is very good! :)

Anyone here, other than me, seen the video to Nemo? It is really interesting.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

phl

phl

Gone

Yup yup! I've seen it! It is awesome. I also like the "Wish I Had An Angel" video, but the Nemo one is way better! Their last album just rocks! And I saw them on show! They are crazy! This band is on top now, let's just hope they will not stop soon. ^_^'

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

"Moondance"
"I wish I had an angel"

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I agree about the new album, it totally rocks. I really like "Ghost Love Score"
It is such a nice song. ^^

They are such a talented band, to say the very least.

Signature

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

though i have to say, that i like all songs of nightwish (my favorite band for years) the ultimate highlight is: dead boy`s poem!

(btw, i think there is even a nge musicvideo of it..)

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Quote by Araelthough i have to say, that i like all songs of nightwish (my favorite
band for years) the ultimate highlight is: dead boy`s poem!
(btw, i think there is even a nge musicvideo of it..)

I don't think so, but I might be mistaken. I haven't seen anything stating that there might be, but like I said I might be wrong. So don't quote me on it. But I really don't think so.

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

3 weeks ago? Come on nightwish fans!!! OMfgoddess!! xD haha... I'm still stuck with Nemo and Ghost Love Score... but then a kind babe gave me this other song which is actually awe.

Sea of Rains ~ Vespertine Flight

sooo good, except for the male grounding voice... but after you've heard it for awhile, it kind of connects n_nV

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I will look that up. ^^
Thanks for the recommendation.
As for songs that I seem to be stuck on... well right now I think it would have to be Bless the Child and Beauty of the Beast. Actually that entire album rocks. :)

Signature

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I like many of their songs :D Right now it's Ghost Love Score, Moondance, Dead to the world, dark chest of wonders and Planet hell ^_^

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

a nightwish fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD unbelievable!!!!
my favorite song from my favorite group...it's difficult I love their 5 albums ...
it's too difficult ... I can't choose... Sleeping SunXD ! and Ghost Love ScoreOX and Tenth Man Down and The Kinslayer and...*stop audeaya* i'm sorry! ^_^'

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Well for the next week I am currently playing one of their songs on my userpage, Beauty of the Beast... I was thinking that next week I might host Ghost Love Score... maybe. It is a totally gorgeous song. :D

Signature

DebauchedNun

DebauchedNun

Bloodied

I'm a big "Phantom of The Opera" listener. I think her voice encompasses so much emotion.

Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Quote by DebauchedNunI'm a big "Phantom of The Opera" listener. I think her voice encompasses so much emotion.

I think she did a very good job with that one, but I don't feel that her counterpart in it carried his part all that well. She still did a fantastic job.
Oh, and cool avatar. :)

Signature

since ive heard it for the first time, nightwish is one of my favourit bands and i really love the music, so i find it hard to say whats my favourite songs are.
But indeed there are two i can always listen:
sleepwalker (heavy version)
ghost love score

My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me
I will bleed forever

fray

fray

The lost one

I like to listen Gethsemane and FantasMic!!! \o/
But i listen all CDs, their music is wonderfull. Tarja voice is sweet and powerfull! Tuomas lyrics are so beautiful ^_^

Signature Image

Dead boys poem rocks, also like End Of All Hope atm. I usually like their heavier stuff

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Wanderlast and FantasMic, by far

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

xhidaka

xhidaka

alive in hell...

Oh man! How about the entire Century Child album??? I could listen to that one nonstop for days...
But seriously... if I had to pick only one it would be Ghost Love Score... it's really a deep and meaningful song.

That's the song my bottommost quote is from ^_^

"My fall will be for you, my love will be in you if you be the one to cut me... I'll bleed forever"-Nightwish

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.