Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my birthday =D - Minitokyo

my birthday =D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Hi people,

Yeah, I hear you guys thinking... "it's this guys birthday?.. maybe I should shoot him as a gift..." well, my actual birthday is this Tuesday. Yup, when all you Americans have to vote for which <sarcasm> swell </sarcasm> guy is going to be your next kick-ass president, this guy will be celebrating his birthday XD..
Anyway, sorry if I insulted anybody with the stuff above... I was just kidding, so don't get mad at me, please...
On behave of..... well... me... I'd like to give a party at my house for all Mt Members... which is luckily impossible as there are way to many Members and my house isn't that big XD

Gamefish

Hey Sander *huggles* Happy birthday in advance for Tuesday. I'd be busy studying for exams as usual...*groans*...but hope to send you your birthday present real soon after my exams finish.

So, have a wonderful 20th Birthday sweety *gives a kiss*

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

happy b-day... sry I didn't say that before. Anyway, hope that you have a great party and have lost of fun! ^^

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

that's fine
let's celebrate in here then

happy birthday to u , game fish
although it is next tuesday
wish ur wish will come true
and u always get what u want

also don't forget ur mom that born u.ok
give her the sweetest hugz ever, coz without her u won't born in here

c u around here and have a great day :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

lol happy birthday :D

my present to you is: On tuesday, you cant be banned :P

have fun XD

Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote by nozuehappy b-day... sry I didn't say that before. Anyway, hope that you have a great party and have lost of fun! ^^

yeah !! :D i wish a happy birthday too. have a nice day/party and a lot of fun

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

~hee~ as i've promised... i'm not gonna wish you now :P *bluuuuuuh* ~hee~
*taps feet and waits for tuesday*
oo well.. might as well wish you now.. so i'll disappear on tuesday xd
happie burfday !!!

so what do you want for a burfday present ? ^_^'

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Happy Birthday To You ! happy Birthday To You ! Happy Birthday Dear Sander ! Happy Birthday To You ! *gives a BIG kiss* Next wallie is dedicated 4 you it should be special !

Signature

Haha~ it's here, indeed. :) *writes in the thread* Happy 20th, 23 hours early. XD I'll probably be sitting an exam when the countdown reaches zero.

Quote by Osirismy present to you is: On tuesday, you cant be banned :P

Rofl~ nice, nice. XD I can hardly hope to rival that...
*thinks...*

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Happy Birthday!
I wish you the best, and happiness always... XD
blow the candles! blow the candles! :D
*grabs a piece of b'day cake*

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man, gamefish mate! XD

HaPPy BirTHdaY!!!!

i wish you all the worse and sadness always!!! hahahaha XD no... of course not, best wishes and good luck with life aye? :D

*blows the candles* *looks at everyone* What!? Kor said i should blow out the candles, and i did! ^_^'

*grabs the whole birthday cake* mmm..... munch, munch.... mmmm..... gamefish, you should give me the recipe.... mmm....

Signature

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

happy birthday!!!.... :)
and HAVE many, MANY happy MORE TO come!!

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Wai! It's your Birthday??? Well, happy birthday!!! XD I hope that your wish comes true and that everything goes well on your special day ^_^. Sorry I couldn't say this early x_x so much...homework....x_x. As for your gift, it will come, maybe not on your birthday, but soon ^_^.
~Bunny~

Heyy well happy birthday to you ^_^!! sorry i didn't say it earlier x_x... Anyway i hope you'll have a very nice birthday. and well i'll give you a card XD (yes digital) not very original, but still hope you'll like it ^^.. well see ya!

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Hehehe my birthday was this Thursday (not going to steal your thunder don't worry) So happy birthday to you you wonderful person you! Hope you have fun and have a piece of cake for all of your friends here in minitokyo ^_^

Signature Image

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Happy Birthday!!! // let me see... // ...mmm //where is that...// ...mmm //ahh!!! ...no// ...mmm //yah tah!// ...only wait for your little gift. ^^

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Happy Birthday Gamefish! Let all of your wishes on that special day come true! I hope you have a great time celebrating it!HAPPY birthday!

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Happy Birthday :D
& I hope you have an awesome day~!!

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^-^ happy birthhdaaayyyy~<33

O.O

saki will send you sum stripperz .. O.o

Wow! Your b-day's on Halloween?! @_@
Lucky, you can rob people as your gift XD XD XD
Relieve them of their candy XD ...but your kinda...
too old...

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

~ * ~ * ~ H a P p Y B i R t H d A y ! ! ! ~ * ~ * ~ A n D B e S t O f W i S h E s ! ! ! ~ * ~ * ~ :D :)

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

livewild

Nani?

happy birthday man!!

hope you birthday goes well :) don't forgot the beeeeeeerr!!! XD

ahem... yes have a spendid tea party.. ;)

Bando - "When you get in a bind, call me. I will kill them all."

Bleach rulllzzz!! ^_^ yyeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!

^_^

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

happi bday to yu.. happi bday to yu!!!.. happi BDAY DEAR gamey!!! .. Happi bday to yu!!! .... o.o... ur old now! XD XD

tee heee.. newayz... wat u want for a present? o_O.. not money!! xP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

waiiigamefish kyuun!!! happiee early birthday ^o^'' weee your becoming a big boy now nodsnods ^o^''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.