Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite anime intro - Minitokyo

favorite anime intro

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

what is your favoritee anime intro opening????????????????????????????????

retire

I love animation & music in all ops of Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist XD

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I love Onegai Teacher so Onegai Teacher opening.
I have much more but it's just Onegai Teacher always fills my mind.
Other good intros for me are Read Or Die OVA, Ai Yori Aoshi, and more than that I can't of, there's so many.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Currently Gundam SEED Destiny.... :D 'Ignited'
The animation roxx and the music is greatt XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

almost all the gundam seed opening
the naruto and bleach and fma
that's all i think :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I would say the OP of GiTs SAC, the two seasons : great songs and great animation.
But yeah, there are a lot of good openings. Other one I think is the RahXephon op, really artistic and the song Hemisphere is just great ! And the one from Haibane Renmei, though it's to short. And recently the OP of Elfen Lied. And, and... ahhh there are too many xd

I love the OP of Jungle Wa Histumo Hale Nochi Guu!! The funniest opening I've ever seen.
I also like the op of Elfen Lied (especially for the music) and, as GaiJiN, I like the op of Haibane Renmei which is really beautifull^^

I love Wolf's Rain opening, so beatifull and fresh... :) And Nurse Wich komugi-chan Magikarte op is great too :D

KohakuXP

Neutral

...um, OP of Kannaduki no Miko..kotoko roxxx...op of Elfen Lied is scarry.. ^_^' OP of Bleach is awesomee..My-HiME is okay..

Piejune

Piejune

She who reads is never alone

Hmmm....

I love...
Rhythm Emotion >> Gundam Wing
Hunter X Hunter >> Ohayou
Recca No Honou >> Nanka Shiawase

Going back a couple years here but mine is from Revolutionary Girl Utena. It has such a dreamy feel and all the symbolism from the series is great.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Oups forgot one of my favs : the Opening of Witch Hunter Robin : Shell by Bana XD !
Yeah diyo, you're right the OP of Jungle Wa Histumo Hale Nochi Guu, that was something :D !

Hmm... mine would be the opening for Wolf's Rain, Full Metal Alchemist, Witch Hunter Robin, and also Getbacker's 2nd opening.

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

my fav is the opening for the last season for fma...and i like the song too.. XD

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

Quote by GaiJiNI would say the OP of GiTs SAC, the two seasons : great songs and great animation.

I agree with Gaijin the song and the animation are eally good.....completly different but Tenjou Tenge as a quite cool opening with that bomb's ahead song..and huumm Kimera , I love the song in this one...

Signature

plaaf

Goldbach's conjectur

i like the op of full metal alchemist ! cause whenever i did a preview of one anime of fma in e-mule, the preview stopped in the opening so... i'm used to hear it ^_^'
and now i like it!! yeahhhh

"all pairs numbers are sum of two prims numbers" by Goldbach (XVIIe century)
--> will you be the first to demonstrate it?

i loved the op of Fruits Basket the first time I heard it and it still brings joy to my ears~

Initial D 4th stage, Dog fight. That really set the tone for the race ahead

diazepham

diazepham

Eye <3 Yoo?

Initial D 4th Stage's Opening is awesome.

Personal Favorites:
Fullmetal Alchemist 4th OP
Naruto 3rd, 4th, and 5th [i think its up to five now right? the latest one details the Naruto Sasuke conflict]
Gundam Seed Destiny 1st OP [Only one out so far... ^_^]
Gundam Seed 3rd OP [Believe is an awesome song]

my all time favorite has to be:
Cowboy Bebop's Tank. [My kind of music XD]

Signature

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

My current favorite- the OP from Last Exile. Its like watching a movie and the music rocks too! I cannot force myself to skip past it. I actually drove my roomate crazy one day i watched it like 15 times in a row! XD

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

belive or not the intro of elfen lied i liked so much is great a little dark but good, the intro of full metal alchemist and naruto ( a few of them ) :D

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

Onegai Teacher!!! I really like the music in it!!!

ZA WARUDO!

Irmes

Irmes

Absolutely not a fangirl

I might be wrong, but I plain love the Magic Knights Rayearth opening. It's such a cheerful and nice song. ^^

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Waah~~ this question kinda tough...as I got many lol!
Okie, one of da best would be Rave's 1st Opening, Butterfly Kiss! ^o^ Love it's music veery much! :D

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.