Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in ghosts? are you scared of them? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in ghosts? are you scared of them?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Well, It's gonna be halloween. So, I want to know if you guys believe in ghost and if you're scared of them.

As for me I believe in ghost but I haven't seen one.^^ I'm not scared about ghost. Since I haven't experience seeing one.^^ I'm much more scared of the living. Coz the living can hurt you but ghost can't. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

believe
but no scare by them

same as u
they can't hurt us..

me also see some of them
when i was 8.
i speaking to someone when wait for bus
when i on the bus
the person beside me is missing...
*how bout that*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Not really, don't really care honestly 8P What good lies in worrying about uneccesary things, I guess 8P

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

as they say, seeing is believing
and yah, I've seen one. ^.^"
it was 3 or 4 years ago, I was in my mum's room when I saw some black dude going down the stairs. when I went to the stairs, no one was there. and no one in my house was wearing black on that day. ^.^"
i think its da same week I saw another one. me and my sis was playing some game. ( dont remember what...) I went to the guest room, and I saw someone in pink hiding behind a table. I thought it was my sis since the clothe looks exactly as my sis's Then when I saw my sis, she wasnt wearing pink nor was she in the guest room.
so yah... I have no other choice then to believe... ^.^"

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

I believe in ghosts but i'm not scare of them i feel respect :)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well I'm sure ghosts exist but I haven't seen one. I'm more afraid of the living as well.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha naito, mate... if i ain't wettin' my pants, then i'm kickin' their arses ^_^'

and i'm more scared of ghosts than scared of the living, because i don't know if i can hurt the ghosts XD

Signature

I believe!!! XD .....
cause I love paranormal stuff since childhood :) ...I am not scared of them
but I believe some ghosts can hurt people....

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I believe in the possibility of spirits, though I myself have never seen one. I have heard some really weird stuff going on in a house I used to live in.

But as for being afraid, nah.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

i posted a thread similar to this a long time ago... oh well seeing as its already Halloween. if i believe. how come i can't see them?

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

I believe in ghosts because I've seen one before and it scared the hell out of me because she just walks in the street with a white dress (very slowly) I think it's past midnight that time, I turned really white and cold that even my helper and my parents asked what happened.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah sure.... XD no, just kidding.... it can happen to anyone. And well, when our bodies die, all the etheric materia most go somewhere right? Nothing really disappears, it just evaporates into atoms. And man! Lucky one with his/her/it's materia still intact, lookin' like a person or somethin' ^_^'

Signature

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

I believe in ghosts even though i have never seen one. I watched a lot of paranormal investigation shows and they showall this evidence and witnesses. *nod nod* Must be true. ^_^

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I believe in gosts, I haven't really seen one, but I still believe in them. And if the TV documentarys say its true, then it has to be true (just kdding, but I still believe). I do get scared sometimes, buts thats when I feel that strange chill go down my spine at night.

Signature

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by naito18 I'm much more scared of the living. Coz the living can hurt you but ghost can't. ^^

Whoever told you ghosts cant hurt you lied to you big time. I have learned to cope with ghosts but i wish the ones here were a bit nicer. I usually dont like to stay at home alone at night because they like to make noises downstairs that creep me out. Also, they get violent sometimes, as if they want something. In fifth grade, i was getting ready to go to school and i was jolted out of my sleep because i noticed i couldnt move, and that something big was going down my throat (and i mean really far in) I looked around to see if i could see anything but nothing was there. Then i heard music and i thought "Who the hell is playing the piano this early?!" but it was too loud to bethe piano, and it was more like an organ. I looked around my room again only to see that my mom had left a rosery by my bed because of a big test i was having that day. I knew i had to reach for it because i was getting woozy, so i tried and somehow i was able to. One i touched it i was able to move freely and three tall black whisps of shadows fled from my room and through the door. I ran out after them and ran downstairs to call my mom at work, and i started to cry because it really freaked me out. Then later in 7th grade i went back to sleep because i was lazy, put my covers over my head, and tried to sleep. When i peeked out of the covers, i saw this creature dressed in black robes stareing at me. I was instantly from the neck down. I yelled for my mom and by the time she got into my room the creature was gone. Now, on friday, after i had gotten home from school (we had a bomb threat at school so we were evacuated and were able to go home) I had my usual day and waited for people to get online. When i finally got tired, i went to bed (at about 3 AM) and woke up to once again be paralyzed, but this time it felt like i was holding something in my arms, and i wouldnt let go. I started to moan because something was moving my neck to the side and a little stingy sensation went through my lower neck. The next day i showed my friend the lower lower part of my neck and we saw these teeny tiny holes all around the area. I freaked out and went home. Now i have a bunch of crosses around my room. Why cant i have nice ghosts like Casper ;_;
Anyways, some people think all this bad luck with teh spirits happened when i was younger (around three) and living in germany (my dad was in the army and he was going to Desert Storm :S) and the house i lived in was supposedly haunted. At night, a lady would come and tell me stories about things, and after she left a big scary man would come in and i would run into my parents room. After getting pissed off at me everynight they finally went around asking if a woman used to live in the house. People told them that a woman was murdered by a man there some time ago, and later the man had also died.

If you are the kind of people who thinks that i totally just made that up, you are terribly wrong. These incidents have scarred me and i will never forget them. I just hope that i dont come in contact with anymore of them. So remember that ghosts can infact hurt you, especially if they are after something (im still trying to figure out what the ghosts from fifth grade were after that was inside me...maybe my dinner??) EEp i typed a lot x.x

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

jesus christ man! Who do you think is gonna read all that? hahahaha XD ^_^' oh man.....

anyway, ghosts gives me the chills, just mentioning it..... man, my mind is my burden... :)

Signature

Ah... I don't believe in ghosts, haven't seen one, don't intend to. ^_^'

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm dunno if I saw this thread before~~hmmmm...yeah I do ^o^'' casper the friendly ghost even though he's a fictional character XDDD

but seriously yeah I do believe ghost for personal reason =9

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Honestly, if ghosts existed then I can't really see any reason for them beeing in the material plane. Since they've passed away already. Even if they remained, what logical reason can there be for them to play on someones piano or steal someones breakfast as well as having the ability to create illusionary flares or smokes etc.?

The thing is that the greater imagination you posses the greater the chance for you to hallucinate things like ghosts etc up. If you constantly watch anime or read books that contain ghosts and other wordly stuff, you begin to implement it into your normal thinking, normaly.
If you thought you heard a few steps from the livingroom your brain might explain it with the things your used to, say ghosts for example.
But if you still fear ghosts and still believe in them, then you should just imagine that you posses say some great power so that you can vanquish the ghosts or simply think to yourself that fear is a stupid emotion, for worrying about ghosts in normal life only makes your real life less enjoyable.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

most of what you said is logical truth, mate :) The more our perception catches up on the same thing, the easier it is to hallucinate things as well. But even though that's the easiest answer, the possibility for it to be proven wrong isn't small :)

and i agree, i think fear's a pretty stupid emotion.... but still it's a human emotion made by no more than.... yes... us... humans. Fear, hate, love, sorrow... all that stuff ya know. Too much tension in the damn air man ^_^' haha....

but of course.... the fear to jump off a roof or a mountain is inevitable unless you're spiderman XD

Signature

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Well one shapes their own reality, as I always say. Others can't do it for you :)

Quote by xandman
but of course.... the fear to jump off a roof or a mountain is
inevitable unless you're spiderman XD

Well that's just common sense not to jump off a cliff XD Unless of course youre stupid :\

the most natural reaction when seeing/meeting a ghost is fear. i havent seen or met one myself, but i'd be pretty scared if i do.
fear is a neccessary human emotion. without it, humans would never have gone this far

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by asukthe most natural reaction when seeing/meeting a ghost is fear. i havent
seen or met one myself, but i'd be pretty scared if i do. fear is a
neccessary human emotion. without it, humans would never have gone this
far

Fear itself can take untold amounts of forms, they range from fear of snakes to fear of loosing your car keys. Indeed, it might be good for some in certain occasions but most of the time it only causes trouble, since it disturbs ones concentration greatly.
Fear has caused far more harm than good imo 8P

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

actually..... to describe fear at it's best is to say not to know about the unknown. You don't know what it do, how it do it, and all that crap. For example, let's take ghosts as an example.... let's say we've got two versions of ghosts. The one that looks lika a normal being and the one with black eyes, glowin' form floatin' around and gives away this annoying noise to intimidate you more. Now.... which of these two would you fear the most?

so to put it in a summary, it's a matter of appearances and actions.

and yeah, it's pretty much a common sense not to jump off a roof or mountain, but viewing the ground at the height of a few miles up in the air. Now... that's intimidating ^_^'

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.