Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in ghosts? are you scared of them? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in ghosts? are you scared of them?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Kwan

Kwan

Vampire Princess

Yeahh.. I do believe in ghost. Eventhough I never saw one. And better for not see it for the rest of my life 555 ^^. Also.,, Hallween is my birthday, a kind of wierd..right ^_^' but it's true. 555

"Love" is not the only reason...

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

I believe that there are things in this world that can never be fully explained by science or religion. All we can do is to accept it as reality.

Sankofa

Sankofa

Sydney Van Hellsing

I want to believe in ghost !
I'm not scared but it depends of the ghost ;)

I'm not sure,because when I see a movie about ghost and at that time I believe in it.But after I forgot it,haha,then I don't believe it! ^_^'

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

gregii

> d CoNfEwS'D WoNn <

*hides under bedsheets n whispers* no, not really ^_^' . but only thing that creeps me is arachnids crawling around at night, and you step on one in the middle of the night.

It is probable that i dont believe in ghosts because i have never experienced an instance where the only answer is 'its a ghost'.

http://gregii.tz4.com/ <--- please visit and write in tag board :(

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Like i learned in humanites class, Socrates or some other person said that reality is in your mind. If this is true, people could easily think up deceased people and not even know of it. The brain is a powerful tool and i dontthink that human beings still understand it, and most likely wont for a long time. Since i have been encounter with these ghosts, i have come to the conclusion (also by watching Thir13en Ghosts) that ghosts are souls trapped in the material plane because a) they were cursed and kept from entering heaven or hell b) they have some unfinished thing to do (mwahaha) and c) they want to watch over their families and make sure they have a good life. Possibly the ghost might just not be ready to move on, like if they die in a state of terror (murder~ car accident) and want to do everything they dreamed about before moving on tothe ghost plane. If that is the case then they should notice that they cant touch and hold most objects because of their phantom status. Also, they might be stuck in a time loop, where they commit the same act whenever it was done.

After watching many Ghost Hunter shows and reading various ghost hunting books ( a while back i wanted to be a ghost hunter >_>;) I have learned that supposed ghosts feed off of emotions (good emotions lead to nice phantoms, bad ones lead to poltergeists) and that you can see their aura (woah hippie talk XD) which come in different, displaying their mood. Their auras are usually represented by tiny orbs that can on video cameras. They usually follow a person (usually if its mean ;_;) and feed of their energy and heat, creating a cold sensation in the room. Also, if you use a tape recorder you should be able to hear the ghost whisping by or speaking. Thats really all i know about looking for ghosts and stuff about them. I just hope i dont run into a ghost like the ones in Thir13en Ghosts >_> That would be creepy .... (i need to stop typing so much x.x)

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Mant

Title? What's this?

I dont think Ghosts really exists.

When death comes the body get root and all the vital activity shut down.

The existence of ghosts would be possible if there is some kind of unknown energy in the human life, but its hard to believe.

Signature Image Ai

SolleMina

SolleMina

~*~Una Chica Dificil~*~

Ghosts don't scare me.
They annoy me.
They won't let me go to sleep!
And they ask dumb questions.
Like "Do you have any jam?"
That was a British ghost.
He had bad teeth.

~*~Yo Estoy Una Chica Dificil~*~

yea ... i dont believe in ghosts but somehow i get scary of them when i go eat something in the dark at night =B strange XD

SolleMina

SolleMina

~*~Una Chica Dificil~*~

Kihiro, that's because the ghosts take your food if you're not careful.
The ghosts in my house died hungry.
It's a real bother.

~*~Yo Estoy Una Chica Dificil~*~

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

I can't think whether is true or not. but i did saw ghost caught on tape on a reality tv shows in Indonesia. The contestant must stay in a very spookiest place from 12to5am. I saw people been disturbed, frightened, saw 'it' on the very eye and something else paranormal. I think that's the first time i saw the real thing.

I never encountered it before. but i belive things like that exist

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/680/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.