Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strange characters - Minitokyo

Strange characters

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Well I don't know wether anyone else have had this problem . but all kint of special characters get changed into really weird things, for example my userpage got kint of screwed up it changed all my spaces and commas in question markes. and some characters in threads and posts get changed to:

Animé = well anime with the a stripe above it
on my userpage and one of my threads it changes in somekint of chinese character. I saw this problem in some submission names too.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Ouch! I never experienced anything like that when I log on to MT! I'm awfully sorry if I'm not helping much with your topic! :sweat: Maybe you should talk to one of the directors of MT for your problema!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

could you please take a screenshot? i have also never seen this and is unable to help you bcause of it. perhaps you need to change your page encoding by rightclicking on the webpage and going to encoding.

edit: it looks like the error is derived from your css styling. im not sure, but i suggest you remove all of them and just leave the bare backbone html coding on your userpage :)

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

You mean you don't see it in my example?
well it isn't only on my userpage it's also in a thread and posts, and I too get it on an other pc.

edit: I didn't allways have this problem it started last thursday.. I think around the same time the groups option came online.

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

MT has made some minor layout changes, so that might have had impact on your coding :(

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

oh your not alone Darla , I got these square or symbole every time I use an accent ( in french , we use a lot of them ) :\ ...so I have just stop using them.. ^_^'

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by Sprigganoh your not alone Darla , I got these square or symbole every time I use an accent ( in french , we use a lot of them ) :\ ...so I have just stop using them.. ^_^'

That's a relieve, yeh well I don't use them anymore either. and maybe my userpage will be better after I renewed it or this prob will go by itself.

anyway thank's sammo for the effort XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.