Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fundamental needs? And if not... - Minitokyo

fundamental needs? And if not...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

phl

phl

Gone

If a somewhat genie or thing alike appeared to you saying he could remove one of your fundamental needs (like eat, sleep, dress...), what would you tell him?

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

dress isn't a fundamental need..

though that would be really funny if u said that, none of ur clothes would ever stay on, and if u tried to get dressed, they'd just fly right off XD.

Edit: oh wait, u mean, so that u don't get hungry, thirsty etc? my bad. Maybe.. my need for air.. so that I can travel underwater and many other places.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Life.

I decided to re-type this since my post would probably get me into ALOT of trouble. Anyways just without life...I've seen enough of people and know enough to know that there really isn't anything in life that is worth living for. Least my life has shown me this. I applaude ANYONE who can find a reason to live and keep striving towards that.

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

im sorry for sounding like a neat pick, but if you're missing a fundamental need, wouldn't that mean you'd die? hence, fundamental?

Sleep, most definitely. Don't get me wrong -- I love sleeping / napping. But if I had the same energy levels for 24 hours, the things I could do or get done would be incredible.

I know a guy who needs only four hours of sleep a night, and functions just fine on it. He gets so many things done it blows me away.

phl

phl

Gone

Quote by miketoSleep, most definitely. Don't get me wrong -- I love sleeping / napping. But if I had the same energy levels for 24 hours, the things I could do or get done would be incredible.
I know a guy who needs only four hours of sleep a night, and functions just fine on it. He gets so many things done it blows me away.

I agree with you. I would do this too. But I thought about it and actually I would hesitate between sleep and eat.

Think anout it for a second or two. You don't eat! This means: you never have to go to the bathroom (except for bathing :) ), you don't have to brush your teeth, never get hungry, spend no more money on food (!!!), need less space in a house, spend no more time preparing meal......... And the list goes on and on and on...

Seriously, I'd rather choose not to sleep anyway, but when you come to really think about it, the choice isn't that easy.

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Either sleep or eat... then again, I can't deny how good it feels to be tired sometimes, and how great some things taste....

Hell, breathing it is. No need for breathing = Awesomeness in any sport. Not to mention, there goes another method of death.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.