Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo :: 702 - Insufficient or invalid data - Minitokyo

Minitokyo :: 702 - Insufficient or invalid data

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hey guys
I have a problem posting messages on to the site and i was wondering if you guys could help me resolve this problem. Here is the problem, whenever I try to post a comment or a message on the forums or anywhere around the site i get this error message

Minitokyo :: 702 - Insufficient or invalid data.

You did not enter enough or sufficient information. Your post must be at least 64 characters long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at www.minitokyo.net port 80

i dunno about you but 64 characters is a lot to me. I dont usually write 64 character comments. lol

Sorry. u must have at least 64 characters. those are the rules. i know it sucks. but deal with it.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

paolo answered correctly, closing it now because the question has been answered (^_^d)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.