Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saw - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

dayam, just came back from seeing this and the grudge. the grudge was disappointing as i expected but "saw" was quite interesting. i was actually quite disturbed by it at some parts and it was definitely unique. had some plot holes here and there but overall i liked it alot. did anyone else get a chance to see it?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nope, not yet.
is the saw is a movie?
sorry for my foolishness
if the saw is a movie then, i will get it.
*movie lovers*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

haha whoops yea it is a movie. for most people i tihnk it came out on friday. for me in bayarea cali it came out today on halloween.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by crapmonsterhaha whoops yea it is a movie. for most people i tihnk it came out on friday. for me in bayarea cali it came out today on halloween.

thx then i will get it.
*somehow*
*searching in the net and video hunting*
sorry got to go video hunt
XD
thx for the information :D , i'll come back when i see this

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Have you seen the original Japanese... is that what made it disappointing or was it just a sucky film anyway?

Signature Image

Icy

i saw saw also ;)

it was allright, not scary really but there where some twisted things in it, then real murderer was a real surprise but other than that i could see through most of the movie a mile away

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

I thoroughly enjoyed Saw, but was disappointed by the ending because I thought it got to be a bit too ridiculous. But since it was a James Wan's first movie, I thought he did a mighty fine job, and I look forward to his future works.

Signature Image

Quote by FurikuuHave you seen the original Japanese... is that what made it disappointing or was it just a sucky film anyway?

haah for a minute i thought you were talking about saw. well as you probably figured, i wasnt a fan of the originals to begin with so i didnt like this one either. though i didnt hate it, i just think it was nothing special and doesnt really deserve the hype its getting.

SAW was a great movie i liked it alot it wasnt really scary just da concept of making other people kill themselves ahhhhhh doesnt that help you relax..... :nya: XD

yeah, SAW was a good movie, i liked it, it was very interesting and disturbing
go watch it

Lovely........

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

>_> There was already a saw thread...perhaps you should use the search engine?? And Saw was a great movie. Very Disturbing at parts.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

maiafay376

Elf Whore

I saw it as well on Sunday...I thought the acting could have did a wee bit better in parts...but I liked the twist at the end and it was generally creepy in some aspects.
I saw the Grudge too, and thought that movie was creepy and disturbng in scenes as well....
It takes alot now for a whole movie to creep me out, it seems to be only parts of movies that can do it .

Signature

Quote by Vivid-Rein>_> There was already a saw thread...perhaps you should use the search engine?? And Saw was a great movie. Very Disturbing at parts.

i did a search of course, but the existing thread was damn old and was more related to anticipating the movie then actual comments on how the movie was since it just came out. im pretty sure its more then ok that i made a new topic on it.

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

I also saw "Saw" I thought is was well done...I saw the grudge too both verisons (english and Japanese). Personally I thought the japanese version wass better. But I enjoyed Saw more than either Grudge.

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

Rennard

Rennard

The Captain

I remember seeing "Saw" I liked it. It really made me feeling disturbed at parts. I liked the overal feel of it, and the ending.......oh man. I completely forgot about this movie.........

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Saw was an alright movie, but the ending was awesome. Odds were that nobody saw that one coming...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

eh, I dunno what but I didn't like Saw at all. I thought the forced accent acting was kinda crappy and annoying and was kinda lame at times, or maybe I didn't like the reminicing on how I got here scenes. I originaly saw the movie cause I thought it would be cool, the reailer for it looked cool, but all through the movie I was like "just kill one another so the movie can end" The only thing that was cool about the movie was the ending.

I'm a horrible critic when it comes to movies...I just can't help it.

Signature

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

cool movie, cool ending. hoping for part two to be atleast watchable :P

I just came back from watching saw II..
I couldnt even stand to watch Saw, too much blood, yet i came back to watch the sequel..
damn..its even bloodier than the first one

Signature

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Heheheh i like saw even though its sick!
But i cant wait to watch saw 2 in the movies!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Tiferet

Tiferet

????

i was disappointed by the grudge...didn't really scare me =/
as for "Saw", it just freaked me out from beginning to end...i hope part II can surpass, or at least can be at the same level of scariness as the first one :)

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." --Mae West
Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I saw Saw (haha what a funny expression) on a trip to France. So my friends (including 2 girls) were watching that on a laptop in our hotel room at 2 in the morning. It was great seeing the girls scream so much. And I still wonder how they didn't disturb the other guests on our floor at the hotel. =)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Krissby

Krissby

~})i({~

Yep, seen them both. Anyone going to see Saw II? I think I might, though I'm not such a fan of sequals. :P Heh, since I have long, straight, practically black hair, I sometimes hang it over my face and do those jerky motions that Samara from the Ring does and that girl from the Grudge. Heehee, you should have heard my friend Beth scream when she saw me crawl off the bed towards her during the Grudge. ^__________^

Batutsuo

Batutsuo

Lie, Cheat, Steal

YEAH i LIKE IT
pero a veces se la jalan mucho, pero si esta buena y si vale la pena verla

Te extranaremos Eddie Guerrero
1967-2005
LATINO HEAT FOREVER!!!!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.