Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what the heck is this?!? - Minitokyo

what the heck is this?!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

i don't why but i just noticed my title changed to a different name somehow. if this is just a joke its not funny!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: "Sir Spam". yeah rite.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

eh.... heheh...... lol.... *points and laughs*... say what you want Paolo my man... it does have some truth in it xd... oh, btw.... I've added you on msn... since you've added me... I accepted..

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Looks like someone decided to play a little immature joke...Changing someones account without permission is abuse of power. Espically when the person title wasn't offensive/suggestive in any way. =/ Sorry to hear that happened Paolo...but for some reason I really find it hard to believe that it could of happened.....Unless someone else knows your account pass.....but your on so much that I doubt anyone else could get on it other than the mods. @_@ So it bewilders me.

EDIT - I failed to make mention that I highly doubted that the mods here would pull a stunt like that. So after thinking it over....I suggest, if you can, to change your password cause thats the only reason I could think of for this happening....

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hmm...i wish i could help, but i doubt any of the moderators will just go and pick on random members. we dont keep log of accessing members so it'd be hard to track down :(

all i can recommend is that you make sure your password is safe! maybe someone did get into your account (highly doubted, but still a feasible chance).

you CAN change your title still, right? lemme know if you can't, and i should be able to set it to what you want.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

LOL! i dont know who did it but rolf XD

wasnt me >_>

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.