Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Resident Evil 4 on PS2! - Minitokyo

Resident Evil 4 on PS2!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Because of the ever expanding world of gaming Capcom decided to break with the Gamecube exclusive and is going to release RE4 on PS2 at the end of 2005 (Or so it seems).

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/pdf_page/e041101.html

Signature Image

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

This feels like that Viewtiful Joe and Tales of Symphonia thing. I mean if they're going to make a game exculsive KEEP IT exculsive. I think that they went some games GC exculsive due to GC' s sales compared to XBOXs and PS2s.

Quote by KozumuraThis feels like that Viewtiful Joe and Tales of Symphonia thing. I mean if they're going to make a game exculsive KEEP IT exculsive. I think that they went some games GC exculsive due to GC' s sales compared to XBOXs and PS2s.

I totally agree. But with Capcom track record with RE being on almost every platform out there (Saturn, PS, N64, PS2, DreamCast...) it was just a matter of time.

Now I'm wondering if they broke the contract of Nintendo, paid them off, or if the release on PS2 will take place after the contract has ended.

Signature Image

woooo finally i can play resident evil on my PS2 again .... though i have a gamecube so it doesnt bother me.

Hitomi-Yuki

Hitomi-Yuki

Gaming Ninja

Aw! You mean I didn't have to buy a GameCube to play re4?! Dang. ... Just kidding. I'd have bought one anyway now that I think about it.

Signature

They should have made it for PS2 also... 2005?! that's agez away... owww lol!

Current Obsession: - Resident Evil OUTBREAK;
Completion rate: - 70% [ and rising, but slow... very slow ]

===

: Somebody help me!
: Right
: Help me! Please!
: Never
: My Life is Shit...

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

cool, my outbreak was starting to get lonely.
that and no way in hell id buy a GC :D now if only harvest moon and tales got here faster

slide...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.