Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What powers would you have? - Minitokyo

What powers would you have?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Say one day a god pops up out of nowhere and grants you powers. What powers would you have and why?
I would be able to fly. I've always wanted to fly faster then the speed of sound, it's very thrilling. ^_^'

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Crimson isnt there a thread kinda like this? oh wth.
Mai powers would turn paper to Ramon.
Why? cuz Ramon is the good of all gods. ^_^'

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

The power to have all powers!!!

But realistically, I'd like to teleport anywhere I want to :lol:

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Quote by KeoughCrimson isnt there a thread kinda like this? oh wth.
Mai powers would turn paper to Ramon.
Why? cuz Ramon is the good of all gods. ^_^'

Dido ^_^
That or telekinesis

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

I personally want psychic (is that how you spell it?) powers. To read people's minds (good and bad things about that), to teleport, levitate, telekinesis, etc. It's all good! :D

X-ray vison!! XD

But really i would like to have the power to change my body's density like that dude from some marvel comic i forgot. So then technically i cant die. :\

Blah!

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

i say control any kind of paper from r.o.d. series. that would be cool cause paper can be folded into any shape and can be very useful in difficult situations :)

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

I'd like to be able to split into a lot of MEs! hehehehe, sort of like the multiplication techniques in Naruto, but they're all me! Real me! hehehehehe, then I could take over the whole world! Nyahahahahaha!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

duplicate thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7716/
closing :3

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

I like the power to see what's playing in a person's mind and also changed his mind on doing something. kinda cool for me

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.