Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Collecting wallpapers - Minitokyo

Collecting wallpapers

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Does anyone else have an addiction to collecting anime/manga wallpaers on their comp? i have over 100. i know i'll never use them all, but some are rare and i think ill never see some of them again. it did happen one time...found a site, great wallpaper. then a week after that it closed. i was lucky to have gotten all the wallpaper for my collection i wanted. does anyone else collect wallpaper? if so primarily from what series?

"Hey, you sass that hoopy Striker0013? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

yeah, I got lots.. not even sure how many by now, mainly cuz they're in with my images aswell, I take from all series almost, unless I hate them, or if the artwork catches my eye.

Yep. I have a bad addiction. My current anime wallpaper directory is up to 1,339. I'm pretty discerning though, I download ones I like, and have many from favored series. I think I have something like 80 Onegai Teacher/Twins, probably as many Kiddy Grade, and Love Hina. I just wish I had the talent to actually MAKE some walls myself.

Omg i must have several hundred megabytes of wallpapers on my comp (not just anime though). I know im never gonna use them all, but still, when did anyone ever have a rational reason for having a collection of any kind?

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I wish I could denigh mt addiction but since I have right now over 26,000 anime walls (mostly from the great wallers here) I can't. Who am I kidding I love my addiction! Thankfully I have the prg Wallpaper Changer and every minute my PCs wall changes. Maybe in the next 30 years it'll run through them all (not). Gotta go more wallpapers to check out tonight! XD

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

i had tons of walls culled from various sites, but i lost em all when i formatted my HD. i couldnt retrieve the files so they're all gone. now im starting over and there's plenty here in MT :)

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Hm... no addiction to collecting walls for me... rather, my addiction is collecting hq scans and artbooks, thus my love for MT :)

Lol, I only have about 20, I really need to go download somemore(virus made me format :P).

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

Hello my name is Blueboy21 and I have a addiction to collecting anime/manga wallpapers.

Quote by Striker0013i have over 100. i know i'll never use them all, but
some are rare and i think ill never see some of them again.

I think I have around 300 or more Anime/Manga Wallpapers on my PC.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

You can always take comfort in knowing theres others like you....just with bigger problems.
But this isn't a "problem" its just plain goodness.

"Hey, you sass that hoopy Striker0013? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i have about 6000 anime and manga walls
and counting....
looks like mad mover is the most wallpaper collector in here
so anyone else? :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I have about 2300. However, only about 1200 or so are 1280x... or larger. I try to limit myself to walls at least as high as my screen resolution.

Signature Image

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Hehe, that's why I'm here! For the walls and scans and all that. I used to have a lot of walls but due to a harddrive crash a few years back, well now I'm still trying to rebuild it to what it was.

I think I have nearly 2000 of them... I would have more if my comp HD hadn't crashed but thanksfully a older part of them was sored somewhere else.

I like better collecting walls of things I know, mostly anime. A pity there's not a lot of walls about Pokémon... so Card Captor Sakura is probably the serie I have the more walls (probably cause it's one of the series that have the more wallpapers.), but I collect any anime walls I find pretty or if it's a serie I really like ( FullMoon or Gundam Seed Destiny) I am less picky.

Signature

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

I have over 1700 walls from all the net, but most recently from MT. I don't use all of them but with webshots, I can change everyday, so it's always a new wall

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

ya i got a lot of walls too. but they arn't on my computer, i have like 3 cd full of wallpapers that i have collected.

Man, talk about your fanatacism ... I have so many wallpaper images that now I collect them just to collect them.

I have a virtual ton of AMG, Love Hina, You're Under Arrest and Love Hina wallpapers. I just keep them stored on my hard and use them from time to time when I want somethingt new to dcorate my desktop area.

For AMG, I have a comprehensive gallery on my website, which gets a lot of hits, mind you, but still ... there is just much material out there that you can afford to be picky and eccentric when it comes to collecting.

haldir

CTA Designs...

same here love collecting them making them also

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Quote by dhunterI have over 1700 walls from all the net, but most recently from MT. I don't use all of them but with webshots, I can change everyday, so it's always a new wall

i also hav webshots too and changed them everyday. wow, i'm happy some ppl have more walls than me, i hav at least 1000 walls. i usually collect walls of anime i like, but when there is a really great wall, no matter wat series its from, i collect it. its a bad addition. ^-^ i dont know if my com can take any more walls.

Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.