Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite Game OST - Minitokyo

favorite Game OST

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

I like the Xenosaga and Chrono Cross OST's.. also I like Disgea's too.. but I love Yasunori Mitsuda's work the best.. ^^;

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

hmm i looked at some other forums recently, and i noticed that xenosaga, tales of symphonia, star ocean, zone of the enders, and FF series are some of the more popular ones.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by AceGunmanClearly my favorite OST's are...Chaos LegionZone of the Enders: 2nd Runner
Valkyre ProfileAll Rock Man X OST's (not the american ones 8P)Disgeae OST Disc 2
All Guilty Gear OST'sSuikoden 1 & 2Castlevania: SotN & LoI OST's
Xenogears OSTShadow Hearts 1 & 2 Ost's

You rock!!! Rock Man X's music rocks. Best video game music hands down. >_> American Rock Man OSTs? America probably doesnt even know what an OST is!! xd.... I have only seen Japanese Rock Man OSTs ^-^

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

Pretty much anything Yasunori Mitsuda. Wild ARMS soundtracks and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time have a pretty high standing too ATM.

my favorite soundtracks are:
Xenogears
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy VIII
Dead or Alive 2&3
Street Fighter Alpha 3 soundtrack.......^^

Well, after much thought (not really since I still listen to it quite often), my favorite would have to be the Final Fantasy 6 OST. Yes, call me a fanboy. ^.^;

Square are always knocking up great OSTs whether it be Nobuo/Hitoshi/whatever. Some of my favs are Vagrant Story, Soul Calibur 2 (i really wanna get Soul Calibur 1's ost), and Final Fantasy Tactics.

I like OST of Xenogears, Final Fantasy VI, Star Ocean II, Wild ARMs II, Fire Emblem IV, Grandia, and Lunar: The Silver Star Story.

The ost from suikoden was good, the themes reminded me of irish music somehow..
it has some kind of flute or something. :)

Theres too much great OST, I couldn't list them all.

The Xenosaga II & Baten Kaitos ones are both really nice. I agree with the post above. Suikoden OST's are among the best IMO.

I'm currently listening to the STELLA DEUS OST done by Masaharu Iwata and It's fantastic.

any heard the halo 2 OSTs yet? i heard a couple of sound tracks, and damn, its good. I love that song "only the strongest will survive"

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

My overall favourite OST is: Grandia. I even listen it on my discman.

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

man i just got the special edition halo 2 OST. the music is great. i love the opening theme.

I like music from Heros of Might & Magic.... But I don't know if there isOST CD.
Its opera sound is magnificent , fantastic and beautiful.

Good Game OST are:

Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2
Generals

Blah!

OST's

HALO / HALO 2
yup... love love them, such great masterpeices.

Ys. Anything and everything Ys for me.

I'm listening to Private Nurse's OST, its really soothing and relaxing.

There have been so many games with awesome soundtracks... I love the music from FF7, FFX, Xenosaga, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne...The list goes on, but if I had to choose it'd probably be FF7.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

My favorite ost's are
Xenogears
Xenosaga
Halo 1 and 2
Final Fantasy Tactics

Top video game OST's; not in any particular order

Final Fantasy VI
Finally Fantasy Tactics
Valkyrie Profile
Xenogears
Chrono Cross
Guilty Gear

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.