Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mozilla Firefox - Minitokyo

Mozilla Firefox

page 1 of 1 5 total items

lordfan

lordfan

Lord of Winds

how come when I use firefox I can't seem to see any thumbnails. It just started happening recently. It used to show all the pictures just fine but now all I see are empty boxes. I have to use IE to look at them now. Suggested solutions?

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

mmmm... Weird I can see the thumbnails fine and I use firefox. Maybe you need to clean your tempory internet files.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I'm not sure. I've seen some odd problems with thumbnails lately. However, the problem reproduces consistantly on both IE and Firefox. You might want to try creating a new profile in FF and/or reinstall it. In the early days of FF it could be corrupted by a an improper shutdown and need to be reinstalled to work properly. However, since 0.8 I haven't seen any problems like that.

Signature Image

NerdyPenguin

NerdyPenguin

Smarter than the average penguin

The gallery pages are typically located on the (virtual?) server browse.minitokyo.net, while the thumbs are on thumbserver.minitokyo.net. Firefox has a feature that disables loading images from a server different from the page itself; this is usually used to prevent advertisements and other undesirable images. The option should be easy to find in your preferences.

"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
-- Robert Firth

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Mant

Title? What's this?

Maybe you just messed up something in Mozilla options....

try and look if all websites images formats are available to see, or something else.

Signature Image Ai

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.