Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NANA - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Hey guys! Twilight here. I absolutely adore Ai Yazawa. I was wondering if anyone knew if any of her other titles are going to come over here besides "Paradise Kiss". . Expecially "Nana". Thanks a bunch guys!~Twilight

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I really want to read the first manga. Do you mean when the three characters were kids? I've seen some scans, but I've never found the manga anywhere. I wish it would come over, I miss the characters cos PK is finished.

NaNa is a good comic even though I haven't see it yet!^^' But I like Ai Yazawa's art,very beautiful!^^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by jingjing1208NaNa is a good comic even though I haven't see it yet!^^' But I like Ai Yazawa's art,very beautiful!^^

Ditto, her art is very beautiful but the words and emotion in her manga make it even moreso. I cried at the end of PK, it was so sad to me. -_-'

I don't know. I want to read manga and anime but I don't know of any stores that sell it. Sorry.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by gigahertzI don't know. I want to read manga and anime but I don't know of any stores that sell it. Sorry.

Do you have a Borders or Barnes and Noble near you? They both carry Paradise Kiss and can order it for you, or any other manga you want to read that's been released in the US.

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Quote by nullnull

Quote by Ditto, her art is very beautiful but the words and emotion in her manga make it even moreso. I cried at the end of PK, it was so sad to me. 'null

I am so totally with you!! I was expecting Yukari and George to really hit it off, until that stupid chick came into the picture. :angry: When they parted their seperate ways...there were so many tears! I couldn't read the manga again for like a month! :sweat: The 5th one still makes me sad...so I kind of tell myself that there are only four books. ^_^'

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I think I needed to read the fifth book. I knew Carrie and George weren't going to make it from the beginning. You can just see their glaring differences as characters. They were right, but not. They wanted different things, and I think it all ended up right in the end. First loves quite often aren't last loves. Such is life. But yes, the end is very sad and I did cry.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.