Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Initial D Live Action Movie - Minitokyo

Initial D Live Action Movie

page 1 of 1 15 total items

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

If anyone doesn't know about Initial D: Live Action movie being made, well I'm here to tell you all. Just thought you guys should know about it, since there are few of initial D Fans in Minitokyo and I just have to tell you guys.

I found out about it on the links below and in the Singapore newspaper last year, before returning to Australia. It kinda slipped my mind until I saw the anime and remembered it, so I just had to post it out.

They've started filming already on October 2003 and it's been film in Japan and China. But the film will be released in 2005.

The stars are Edison Chen, Shawn Yue, Chapman To, Anthony Wong, Jay Chou, Anne Suzuki and Jordan Chan.

It was to be directed by Tsui Hark but dropped it because of complications. So the new director is Andrew Lau, the director who made Infernal Affairs.

For more info on the movies, visit:

http://www.flora-fleur.net/envy/liveact.html
http://www.flora-fleur.net/actzero/minfo.html

or

Search the Internet.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hey i like initial d...
*make wanna drive so hard when see it XD*
*but can't coz i have no license -_-*
thx for share the information in here, dark evo :D
wow.
another live action.
the stars they use is not bad..
some are my fav artist :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ohhh I heard about this from my sister since she likes Jay Chou. Bad or not, I wanna check it out.

cartez

Swiss livin' Otaku

yiha i want to see an Initial D live movie
I like the serie even if I do not know all the stages
Looking forward to see it

Ain't no party like a P-Funk party Coz a P-Funk party don't stop.
Anime Paradise Group[b] |--| [b]My first wall[b]
[/b][/b][/b]

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hehehe I wanna watch it XP my friends would love to watch this movie since she adores Jay Chou and Edison, she's like it's the ultimate movie XPP

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Same here. I like it so much that even my driving techniques was influenced by it.

But of course my drifting skills is not as mad as Takumi.

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Quote by broken-dreamzhehehe I wanna watch it XP my friends would love to watch this movie
since she adores Jay Chou and Edison, she's like it's the ultimate
movie XPP

Haha XD, I know so many cousin of mine who absolutely <3 Jay Chow like he's some god. Edison is okay, but I'm really looking fowawrd to seeing this movie. but 20005 :\

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

I saw the short making of Initial D in chinese. i saw Jay Chou is Takumi, Edison Chen is Takahashi Ryosuke and their drift is way to cool. just like the anime.

Try seeing it on animenewsnetwork.com and search the news in his october archives
or try:http://zombie.bigboon.com/eric/multimedia/MakingofInitialD.wmv

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... looking forward to it ... the anime is really amazing and has style to no end ... a i'm happy ... ^^

I'm looking forward to the movie too. I want to see if they can actually pull off Takumi's gutter move in real life. haha

Signature

o man, that would be awesome to see the real cars. i'm looking forward to it

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Yeh i heard about it...but i'm not going to expect too much from it.....of all the ppl can't they find a better person to play takumi than Jay chou? no part of him looks like takumi >__>

ah well....i hope at least the races will be good

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooh...I had no clue about this. It's going to be awesome watching real cars drifting. Wouldn't it be awesome if they had Jay Chou doing drifts? =D It'd be pretty amusing. Too bad they will probably have some stunt people do it though. =/

i personally didnt like initial D much and i dont like the idea that it is being done by chinese when it is of japanese origin. though from the footage i have seen i think they did an ok job of it, at the least the drifting they do is quite nice.

damn i saw a trailer (sorta) of it awhile ago and man does it look mad or what... ID fans u can not in anyway miss this

DarkEVO thanks for the info and i'll try to find the site wit the trailer and post it up

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.