Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite pizza - Minitokyo

favorite pizza

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

i havent seen this subject up, so now i'll make it, and see how it goes
what is your favorite pizza?

Pepperoni and sausage is my favorite, got alot of meat. This thread is rather pointless and doesnt connect to Anime but... Pepperoni and sausage ish teh aw3som3.

hmm ... magahrita ( with Ketchup ) .... i know for some of you Ketchup to pizza isn't right , but taste it it's really *mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm* :)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

veggie pizza
coz i'm a vegetarian. :D
also like the palin cheese pizza a lot
plus salad and diet coke
*yummy.*
*oh wanna eat that right now*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i like just plain ol cheese pizza, whew, this topics makin me hungry, *wonder if there's any pizza left in the fridge?*

Signature Image

kawaii-coordinator

kawaii-coordinator

^^ genshou ^^

me likes tuna pizza :) yummy yummy

Signature Image

Mant

Title? What's this?

Margherita. :)

Always and forever.

Its the base for all the pizza's, its the necessary ingredient for all the others.

Signature Image Ai

phl

phl

Gone

I like it with pepperoni, italian sausage and a nice cheese stuffed crust. Ooohh oouuiii!

Oh, no! Now I'm hungry. XD

And what about you cerberus20? What kind of dressing you like on your pizza?

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

my fav pizza is called "reine" in french and in english "queen" !!! :) it is a simple one : tomato, ham, mushrooms, cheese but the one of domino's pizza are the best, it's my fav pizza in this world !!!

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Pepperoni & cheese. I don't mind having stuff with extras, but that's all I need!

my favorite pizza is a DIAVLO...i like it very spicy :)

Already a thread on this matter
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7121/

I like mushrooms o.o<Yup>

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.