Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group List Missing Group - Minitokyo

Group List Missing Group

page 1 of 1 5 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Ok this has been bothering me for like days.
as my sig says, I'm in the Wallpaper Critique Club. When I joined the group, the group was in the group's list index.
But until a few days ago, its gone. plus a few other group that were amongst the 1st to be registered are also missing.
The group is still there, but where te heck is it in the list?
Maybe on da 2nd page? o_O
but I cant see any page navi. o_O

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

It's been pushed down by the newly created groups... ^_^'
i guess groups feature was still in experimental stage, so things aren't quite organized..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

yeah!! sheqel said it's a beta version, so it has a lot of details like this. We only need to wait the new revisions, hope they come soon ^_^'

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yah I know its in beta stage
but its kinda unfair to the groups that was made earlier.
since they're dissapeared from ths list and all.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Sheqel will have to add pages for it, but until he gets a chance to take a break from his busy life, try to find links for some of the pages that have been pushed down by others. I noticed this too myself and was wondering. I'm assuming that pages were made, just isn't a way to access them currently. In due time my friend, in due time.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.