Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite cartoon - Minitokyo

favorite cartoon

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

what was or is your favorite cartoon show

not anime...cartoons

retire

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well me like
dexter in cartoon network
beside anime
that cartoon i guess...
anyone else? :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I have two favorite cartoons, SpongeBob and Dexter.,(I think that this is the best cartoon of CN) :)

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Can't think of a particular cartoon that isn't anime that I really like at the moment, but my favourite animated movie is Disney's The Little Mermaid.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

SAMURAI JACK!!!!!!!!! XD

Ren & Stimpy, hands down! It's my guilty pleasure! ^_^' I love the yuck factor it brings to each episode! Although, people often say that both Ren and Stimpy are gay lovers! :\

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Teen Titans is my current fav right now.

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Is there a big difference between cartoon and anime??

eh.... the ones one TV right???
I really liked Saint Tail when I was younger... ^^ No one here seems to know... TT.TT
And Spongebob... so funny and stupid.... XD
And.. I still like Pokemon... it's out of fashion but I enjoyed it quite a bit... :P

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Anime to me usually refers to Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, etc. cartoons.

Cartoons right away makes me think of Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry, etc.

As for my favorite cartoon... I liked the old X-Men (that was on Fox), Superman, Batman, etc.

tiagosg

Anime No Sekai (=^.^=)

Jonny bravo

Brasil Group
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/animensk/shima.gif
Shima-chan Uchuu No Stellvia

[i]Signature Image
Brasil Group
[/i]
Onde Todos Os Brasileiros se encontram (=^_^=)

Droknar

the Socially Inept

Dexter's Lab
Invader Zim

My absolute all-time favorite is my 'childhood memories' of the original Transformers series. I have not watched an episode since I was about 10, and I refuse to so I won't spoil my reverence for it. Gotta hate it when you watch something you thought was kick ass back when you were a kid (A-Team is a perfect example), and wonder why on earth you thought it was kick ass.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

me

Dexter Lab
Johnny Bravo
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

spongebob

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.