Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 weirdest anime - Minitokyo

weirdest anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

what the weirdest anime that u saw????????????????????????????????????

retire

coppelia

coppelia

'The Insane Alchemist'

well Hellsing is kind of bizarre...very good and dark nonetheless x) but i guess it's not weird, just bizarre....

|Spanish Speaking Mexican FullMetal Alchemist Whore|
Signature

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

Um...FLCL for sure. I don't think they can get much weirder than that...
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

ebichu...
weirdest anime ever to me
the pic..
the story...
i just can get it all

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

"FLCL" for sure is weird. "Puni Puni Poemi" and "Excel Saga" are weird too in a comical way. Very weird in a darker way are "Boogiepop Phantom" and "Paranoia Agent".

Signature

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

Quote by jackalx66ebichu...weirdest anime ever to methe pic..the story...i just can get it all

o man i SO agree with that...it was the wierdest one of all. u need the subbers notes to understand the puns though. buh in general...abused hamster, wild sexy, wierd drawings, no.....

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

flcl was really weird. everything happened so randomly and the story didnt make much sense

lol FLCL wasn't half as bad when its compared with Ping ping club. that anime series jist scared the heck out of me. some of the characters are soo wrong.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

FLCL definitely, its one of those anime that are really confusing but really good at the same time

Signature Image

FLCL wasn't really that weird to me, after watching it 50 times that is. ahaha

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by jackalx66ebichu...weirdest anime ever to methe pic..the story...i just can get it all

same here XD

it's pretty good though imo

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

I already posted A thread JUST LIKE THIS AND it´s named:
most f***ed UP ANIME!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3179/

you´re late buddy ^^

SolleMina

SolleMina

~*~Una Chica Dificil~*~

I LOVE flcl!!!!
i agree that it is wierd and confusing...
For normal people.
It's not confusing to me.
Actually, it's as clear as day.
But it is random.
Like the episode where they were making fun of South Park (love it) and Lupin III (also love it)
Those were hilarious, though.

~*~Yo Estoy Una Chica Dificil~*~

bakaonigiri

silly cat

FLCL was pretty weird...but also Lain...at least I thought so! I have to watch it again!

I can see it too...also on your back...the umeboshi..

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

FLCL is surely the weirdest anime of the history!
" What short of hair coloring do you want? Do you want the usual red-brown color, or...Furi Kuri Color?"

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

flcl, Lain, Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai are pretty trippy. alas they re some of my favs. :)

I'd say two series are about even with me, Serial Experiments Lain and Berserk. After watching the whole series I thought the ending episodes were REAL weird, I was saying wtf? to myslef becuase of the stupidity :P Lain was pretty weird for an anime but I can't describe how becuase its been awhile since I've watched it.

The weirdest anime was Lain and ghost in the shell........i really didn't get into those animes....

i will not be original but i will say Lain, Fooly Cooly and the last is Paranoia Agent, i've just see the first episode...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Probably gundam wing would have to be the weirdest, or maybe i just didnt watch enough of it cause it didnt make sense to me

Dragon Half, if only for the outlandishly-hyperactive ending themesong. That think still gives me nightmares, and I haven't heard it for six years or so.

puni puni poemy is defnitly the most weirdest anime i saw, i barely get a thing of what was going on, but it was dam funny ^^"

ArcticAngel

The cute thing ^-^

Serial Experiments Lain was very confusing although I enjoyed it :)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

FLCL was way too confusing infact it gave me an headache but i still enjoyed it. Lol that guy with the seaweed eyebrows freak me out.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.