Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How are you guys today? - Minitokyo

How are you guys today?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

So, I'm going to ask the same question...how are all of you today?
As for me, I'm.......so busy my head's going to explode. I have math hw to do for tomorrow, as well as a stupid reach project. In a couple of hours I will have a piano lesson. And that gives me less time on my hw and project. *takes a deep breath and sighs* I'm still surprised that I'm going to get all As and one B this marking period...I thought I did much worse.

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

ouch sounds very stressful autumn, sorry to hear that. eh i'm doin all right enjoying my day off of school, but i am sorta hungry and there's no food in my house ^_^'

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

good for you! i'm not really doing anything right now...i'm such a procrastinator :)

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Mant

Title? What's this?

Er...... and are you going to open a thread for every day, from now to your or ours death? ^_^

Well, no problem by me.

Im fine now, from where i am is 9.00 pm ^_^ night is going to start.

Signature Image Ai

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me sucks of the works...
lots of work...
boring so i surf here.
hope my boss don't find out....
:D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

lolz, jackal..... omgosh! autumn! remember in reach when we were trying to go on MT but we had to keep shutting down the screen so mrs. kanaby wouldn't find out we weren't researching... haha! XD we are so wierd....

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'm sorry but this is nothing but a spam topic....Plus this topic is already up too...Autumm please check before you put up topics....I'm really sorry to be such an ass but this is the second/third time I've seen you create spam topics.

http://support.minitokyo.net for the rules on the forums.
This topic needs to be closed too....sorry for being so rude.

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

whoa! Cy dude.... wth?! .....how come you're not a mod, mate? ^_^' heh...

anyway... yeah, i thought there was a topic on this already.... one by Yune i think... hmm... sorry for bein' an ass to, lily mate ^_^' heh....

i bet i'll be the last post here XD

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

why ya apologizin' to me, alex? it's not my thread... i merely responded.... ^_^'

and to cy - deepest apologies... it probably wasn't aware at the time this thread was posted... and i doubted that autumn meant to spam....

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.