Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you wanna be when you grow up? - Minitokyo

what do you wanna be when you grow up?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Well I've been thinking about this for a long time and my time is about up, but I FINALLY figured out what I'm going to major in and what career I want. I want to major in education and become a teacher. I'm not sure on what grade I want to teach yet ,but I still have time to decide on that. I know teachers don't get payed much *sigh* but oh well. So what is it you guys wanna do with your lives? ^__^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

after i turn 18 i'm going to join the Navy and hopefully become a fighter pilot, i'd rather pilot a mecha but they dont exist...yet

Signature Image

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

I wanna be a film producer/director/writer. That's my dream job, how practical it is....i have no clue....

Signature Image

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

lol, good luck with that guner ( ur sn is too long to type ^_^' ) maybe by the time u join there will be mecha. :D

Signature Image

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

After I get out of college, I want to be a writer and hopefully work for a magazine. I'll Possibly write books and/or short story collections in my free time. Freelance writing work is also beginning to appeal to me.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

you know what i wanna be? ...i wanna be superman XD hahaha.... ^_^' no, just kidding.... i wanna be a vagrant soul, a dynamic lifeform.... anything "counterwise" to the standard office dude sittin' in an office with hospital lights all around him, knowing that he'll go through the same process the next day, and the next... and so on.

Now, that isn't much of a life now is it? ^_^' heh....
Therefore, i prefer to be vagrant.

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i wanna be animator...
maybe.
also want to be graphic-designers...
*right now part-time job in local company as vice-major editor in art-web-section*
*the boss is pain the ass, low payment, hard work*
hope my dream come true

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Good luck to you Jackalx66! I'm sure that you will succeed! ^___^

Signature Image

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

I want to major in psychology and do someting in that field. Therapist, mentor, criminologist, sleep therapist...

If I either can't make it or get into MIT (that is I fail or I exceed my expectations) I will do something computer science related. I can already program and use Unix and do SQL and crap but that's all for personal pleasure so I take care and customize it. I would dread doing tech support but that's all outsourced anyways.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

I wanna become an animator/ music producer but who knows how much work thats gonna take me :sweat:

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Good luck to you Jackalx66! I'm sure that you will succeed! ^___^

that's so nice...
*friend hughs*
hope u the best luck too..
:D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I wanna be a singer or probally a lawyer people tell me that I can argue well so I guess thats an option...

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Too many things. But so far it's really looking like I wont be able to be them all. It would probably cause too much stress.. causing me to be sick. But..

I want to be in some band, or another.
I want to be a manga creator,
and lastly, I want to be a vet.

Help da poor animals. ;_; They have feelings too!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahah jack, want any help mate? XD hahaha.....
i'm the best you can get.... except for those behind this site...
http://www.2advanced.com

hahahahaha! help the animals.... hahaha XD man, sure... animals are great... but wth? touchin' their balls and stuff.... dude.... never! hahaha XD

Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by xandmanhahahahaha! help the animals.... hahaha XD man, sure... animals are great... but wth? touchin' their balls and stuff.... dude.... never! hahaha XD

Geez, *sigh* xandy u don't have to say it like that do you. *shakes head*

Signature Image

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

o_o;; Erkay.. I meant.. emergacny like. Like maybe one of them just got hit or something?
I'll leaving the "fixing" to the other hospital type thingyers.. o.O;

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

lol... I'm sure that they would nake you do some of the "fixing " too, lol ^__^

Signature Image

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Not if ya go to the right place. ^_^

Like your sig, btw. Did you make it up?

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

what the poem or the saying? I made up the saying about hopes but I found the poem like too years ago

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm... well theres ton of thin i want to be but for me i want to be an Professional Burger Flipper or Wrap Artist. Free food!... j/k actually i want to voice over for tons of up comin anime that's the life i would give for.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by DarkMaiden1369

Quote by xandmanhahahahaha! help the animals.... hahaha XD man, sure... animals are great... but wth? touchin' their balls and stuff.... dude.... never! hahaha XD

Geez, *sigh* xandy u don't have to say it like that do you. *shakes head*

hahahaha! XD ...oh man.... yes i have to... hahaha... which other ways is there to say it? ^_^' *nods*

Signature

im studying to be a publisher

i want to publish japanese music outside japan
and also publish PC games for the MAC OS

maybe anime and those obscure quirky japanese console game too

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

like pinkspider idea about wat to do later, it would be cool if you could do so ! ^__^ Ton and toons of games and anime and music from japan, here, in Canada, finally. Awww its good to dream ! well, later on id like to be a game designer or a mangaka (could it be possible? HOPE SO) Well, i dont have to be afraid of my drawing being not good enough for manga or anime, hey think about it, if the guys who draw the powerpuff girls could make an animation with his drawing then i can !! ^__^ no arguments can be apply for this one eheheh. Well, just wanted to say too that some here have ambitions, wel go on with your dreams people, you have one life afteral, live it to the fullest.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by xandmanyou know what i wanna be? ...i wanna be superman XD hahaha.... ^_^' no, just kidding.... i wanna be a vagrant soul, a dynamic lifeform.... anything "counterwise" to the standard office dude sittin' in an office with hospital lights all around him, knowing that he'll go through the same process the next day, and the next... and so on.
Now, that isn't much of a life now is it? ^_^' heh....
Therefore, i prefer to be vagrant.

yes, a life behind a desk would suck... thats why i decided to take geology!!! i get to study the earth!! and all of the crap we do to it!! XD ^_^... and on the side, possibly try to get paid for my excessive usage of the computer.... ^_^'.. how who knows? ^_^

dream job: watching anime and critizing them!! XD *giggles* now, who in their right mind would ever pay me to do this is the problem... ^_^'

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.