Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love Quiz - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Keeping with the theme of procrastination... Considiering I have a lot of shit to do...

Here's a little thing I heard way back when that I thought was interesting and funny.

-You're going to meet your boy/girlfriend. There are two routes to his/her house: a beautiful, but long route and a straight and quick, but boring route. Which route would you take?

-On the way, you decide to buy twenty flowers. You can choose between red and white. How many of each will you buy?

-Someone in his/her family opens the door. Do you ask the family member to bring him/her down, or do you go up?

-You go up to his/her room and find that he/she is not there. Do you leave them on the windowsill or the bed?

-You sleep over in a separate room and in the morning you go into his/her room to check on him/her. Is he/she awake or sleeping?

-Which road do you take home? The long one or the short one?

I don't know how many people have heard this before, but I thought it was funny. I don't want to give away the answers, so I won't say them here, but if you want to know, you can leave your answers here and I'll PM you ASAP with your answers. xD
If you already know and have taken this quiz, don't ruin it for people who have never heard it before!! >_<!

Have fun! xD

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

LOL.....is there a difference?

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

A difference in what? Hmm, I guess I kind of forgot to explain. This quiz is supposed to inform you on how you fall in love and what you do in a relationship. When I heard what my answers meant, I thought they were really funny... xD

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Haha, I feel bored so here I go =p

- The short way, I want to get back ASAP~ The streets around here are damn dangerous..

- One red flower~ Too strapped for cash to even buy a daisy let alone 20 roses =p

- I fear relatives like the plague XD

- The bed~ Who would leave flowers on the windowsill?

- Awake probably.. I'm always the last up in the morning.

- The long one for fun I guess... NOOO *gets mugged XD*

Aurion

Aurion

Crazy Stat Guy

I have nothing else to do at the moment.

-- Short way; I care more about time than scenery
-- If it has to be twenty, then all red; I go for darker colors if given the choice
-- Ask the family to bring her down; I won't go into my reasons for this :p
-- Probably window; this depends in part upon whether the flowers are still wet
-- Awake; my sleeping habits almost certainly guarantee this
-- Short way again; see above

Havent been on for awhile ^_^
-The Long Beautiful Route! Take In The Scenery!
-10Red And 10White! Equality!
-I'd Go Up! Suprise Them!
-On The Bed! Romanticism!
-She Is Awake! How Pretty She Is In The Morning!
-The Long Route Again! Like I Said, Scenery!
^_^

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I also feel like posting my answers
--I would say the long road, I am hella nervous about getting there.
--all white, I like white what can I say.
--hmm if the family invited me in I would go up, but they would probably abandon me on the doorstep like a shmuck.
--I would say the bed, Though the window would be convientant if I used it as a hasty exit point:)
--She is awake, actually probably not even there considering it is probably no longer morning.
--The short road home, why not time is money.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I remember this but I though the second and third questions were worded differently ... I remember something about picking roses from a rose bush haha.

You don't have to pm me but my answers still stands
- long way there because for me it'd calm me down and get my nervousness out of the way
- 10 red and 10 white
- Me
- Windowsill (haha that quiz answer so wasn't what I expected but yea I pick this than and now because I was thinking if the roses were in the bed and they had torns that person might hurt themselves XD)
- Asleep
- long way, to think and stuff

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

lol..hmm

-the short route, dont want to be late

-ill buy 20 whites

-ill ask, its too rude to just march up there @_@

-bed

-awake, i wake up late :D

-long, no one is waiting so might as well enjoy the scenery :)

Signature

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Heehee Angel. Hmm, I heard it a long time ago, but my friends told me the story as buying... =/ Maybe it's 'cuz there's no rosebushes around here >_>;;

I guess I should put my own answers down... xD

-Short way
-20 white
-I'd go up
-Windowsill
-Awake
-Short way

^_^;;;;

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

-Go there the short way.
-All white.
-I'd go there myself if possible.
-Awake and gone, I get up late.
-If I were with her, I'd take the long one. But as stated before, I overslept, so I take the short one by myself. :(
Please tell me the results!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

-short way
-20 white
-they probably let me in and yell for them to come down -_-
-bed
-awake
-go home? so soon? short way

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

1. short way. I'm too impatient to take the long way.
2. 20 white
3. I'd go up.
4. Bed
5. Sleeping
6. short way

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

BAH..the results suxorz...angel you suxorz >_>

Signature

Meg

uber dork

long way
10 red/10 whites
ask family member to bring him down
bed
awake
short one

=0

roly-poly

floater

long way (i have a habbit of being real early >_>)
20 white
bring her down
bed
sleeping
long way

Signature

Fenrir

-

- Long road
- 20 red
- Ask relatives to bring her down
- Bed
- Sleeping
- Long road

Goo Fenrir! XD

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Hey.. It's not my fault you don't like your results ::hmph::

Signature

Meg

uber dork

lol you could have at least lied ;__;

XD

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

waark...? meeeee?

Signature

- short
- buy all white, red is for valentine's day
- go up to her
- windowsill
- sleeping
- long way

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

-A beautiful, but long route (I'm personally likes the trees and flowers around my route, with a soft wind around me)
-Twenty Red Roses (personally likes more the iris flowers, because I don't like roses, It's a simpliest flower!)
-I'm go up (to bring her a surprise!)
-In the bed (she notices me fast!)
-Sleeping (to see the soft light of the sun reflected in her beautiful face and before that I'm personally awakes my princess with a kiss!!!)
-The long way (personally I'm like to walk in this scenaries alone, I'm enjoy it!)

Asahi

Asahi

gone

- the long route because its a beautiful one :)

- first: one white rose and the rest red roses. hmm... 9 roses. 8 = we are together (month) and one for the friedship :)

- go up

- windowsill

- sleeping

- the long route

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Here's my answers:

- Long one
- 10 red and 10 white
- I'd go up
- Windowsill
- Sleeping
- Long one

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.