Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi.. ^^; - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

Hi I'm new to Minitokyo forums.. XD umm... I don't really know what to say.. 0_O; buut.. yeah.. well I've been doing html and graphics for almost 2 years now.. so I'm farily new at it I guess, compared to most people. XD And I just recently got adobe 7.. so I'm still learning how to work it.. ^^; Anyways nice to meet you all!

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hi there Leaf, nice to meet ya!! *waves* please enjoy your stay here and try to have loads and loads of fun! if you need any help, just ask. hope to see ya around!!

Signature Image

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

Welcome to MT, Leaf

We are loonking forward for your works

Enjoy!

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Heyah!!! Welcome to the forum Leaf moite! Meh see yah greeting lotsa peopaL...so its yash turns to be greeted and welcomed :)

Post heaps and enjoy yah stay here moite! If yah need help..just gimme a buzz yah?

OooOO....learning yah ps7 eh?....well go on hurry up and post some artwerkz yeah? ^_^'

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Two years in graphics and HTML is NOT considered new. XD

You can even teach a point or two to us.

Welcome to MT and have fun.

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

welcome TO MT!!!!!
Cant wait to see your work!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
Well feel free to stop by my page whenever you want! If you EVER have any questions or need any help feel free to ask me or any of the Mods!!!

If you wana learn more about me go ahead and read some of my Entrance thread!
Located Here: -Dagnarus-

Hope to see you around!

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.