Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Don't you hate chain letters? - Minitokyo

Don't you hate chain letters?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Ugh, i swear that if i get one more chain letter on AIM im going to scream. When i tell all my friends that they are stupid enough to believe in them they say stuff like "I know but its just fun", so i have to say something along the lines of "Its not fun, its stupid, a waste of time, and makes no sense. (you bastard)"

Seriously, how many good things can happen at four o clock in the morning...Actually dont answer that >_>; But anyways, i doubt that my "true love" will climb through my window like a maniac and come and make me happy (-cough- by playing video games of course >_>;). I doubt she will even call me!! -no one ever calls me anyways ;_;-

Quote by Im teh n00bxx0rs!!! Obeh mi!! Tomorrow is national "i love you day". If you got this that means that you are loved send this to 10 people in the next 143 minutes ,and tomorrow will be your best day ever! hurry!!!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. something good will happen to u at 1:00-4:00 pm tommorrow. it could be anywere phone, outside school, anywere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your life. If you break this chain u will be cursed w/ relationship problems for the next 10 yrs. Send this to 15 ppl

After seeing ten thousand+ chainletters this year, it seems to be very popular to have the good thing happen when you are sleeping. The reason is is that you most likely wont be awake, so you would miss the surprise. All my friends (i told you they were dumb) think i have 9000 years of bad luck, for breaking their chain of evil, and get annoyed once i dont want to participate in their "satanistic ritual of doom." So tell me, what do you think about this evil that plauges Emails and IM boxes around the world, eh?

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I hate them. I've only ever been persauded one or twice to pass it on to continue the chain, but I mostly just delete them even if the friend who sent it begs me to pass it on to others. I agree that they are really stupid and annoying, I'm just glad that most of my friends are growing out of sending chain letters on.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

omg they are soo annoying, as a matter of fact i just got one today saying that if you send this messages to 10 other person within the next 5 minutes, you crush's name will pop up on ur moniter. come on give me a break.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

What?! I love chain letters. Especially the really funky lovey-dovey ones.. then I can point and laugh at them. But I have gotten some chain letters that are worth reading, like a chain letter flaming a chain letter.. and a cute friendship poem. <_<;; I feel like spaming, so here's the friendship poem:

Friend;
When you are sad, ...I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
When you are blue,...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
When you smile, ...I'll know you finally got laid.
When you are scared, ...I will rag you about it every chance I get.
When you are worried, ...I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
When you are confused, ...I will use little words to explain it to your dumb -ss.
When you are sick, ...stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.
When you stumble, I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass and eventually pick you up.

This is my oath; my pledge 'till the end.
Why you may ask? Because you're my friend!

<<;; >>;; I'd post the anti-forward chain letter, but it's pretty long. e.e;;

Signature

Urgh. >_< Chain letters. I especially hate those that say 'If you don't do such and such, you'll have bad luck/never get some, etc.' I'm a little supersitious - enough to be temporarily worried, but not enough to do anything about it but hit delete. :sweat:

i hate chan letter too...The letters have a nosense cotent like if u don't forward the mail u will have bad luck
if i get such a mail,than i delete it,without to read the content.

Mithrandir

Mithrandir

..The Lord of the Rings..

I'm just sitting here laughing, Rein. That was a pretty accurate description of chain letters, and they should henceforth be known as "spam mail". XD

Classic Scene from Azumanga Daioh regarding test scores:

Yomi: Wow Chiyo Chan 100%!!! You're too good I only got 92%
Chiyo: I did really well this time
Osaka: 42%!!!
Kagura: 30%!!!
Tomo: 31%!!!
Osaka, Kagura, Tomo: TOGETHER WE ADD UP TO 103%! BONKLERS WIN!!!!

It's annoying when I receive them, but I don't get pissed for having to delete them all the time. It really is sad that people waste their time writing such poo.

bakaonigiri

silly cat

I used to like them... but then, I got bored of them, especially cause I had no one to send them to :P Now chain e-mails get on my nervers... I see mails from friends, I say "yatta, they remembered me" and it's a chain mail!! grrrr

I can see it too...also on your back...the umeboshi..

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

That's so bad I hate it if you believe in it you'll get scared and curse your friends or you are?
I don't believe in it but if I did I would never curse my frients havn't got any letters but did resently got a new thing for me chain e-mail.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

It was once said by a wise man, that chan mail was the essence of all that is evil. I say if anyone sends you a chain mail, you should send them a death threat. If they persue the letters, you persue the threat, give them things to be scared about. Tell them disturbing jokes, and relate everything to death, specifically theirs. Do not let them get away with this atrocity, if they send you a chain mail letter, you send them a chain mail letter that says they will be eaten by donkeys if they do not comply with its demands, and make the demands fun, like having to give you all their money before sending it. Or mess with their heads, tell them that small puppies will die if they do not forward it to, lets say, four hundred people, and then make them feel guilty for killing the puppies. We all need to ban together and teach these people to not send us trash. Just burn it and send it back, or block them from your email, that is what I owuld do. But sometimes I can be a little bit of an extremist for some things.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.