suggestion: max sig length >.<

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Cancel

A suggestion:
If there isn't one, should there be? Some sigs are quite a bit longer than necessary and on a small monitor, scrolling could be minimised.

[eg. see here]

And don't say I can turn off sig viewing. :) It's just a suggestion. Thanks anyway.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Cancel

I like this suggestion. Signatures should be a short little identifier with a little bit of information and perhaps an image, not a place to expound on life immortal. Although I'm not sure what a good limit would be; perhaps limiting the number of line breaks instead of characters?

Cancel

Yeah, line breaks is a good idea. :) Since poems... go for a lot of line breaks. ^_^'

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Cancel

yah yah
some resticrion should be in place
sig like that is very annoying
very long...

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

yea. and i want the height to be increased...

it sux to see that i can't fit my image because of height restriction.

Cancel

But 480 x 80 is the average banner size, right? Personally imo, the image is alright.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

nice suggestion
bucket shot...
sometimes it's kinda annoying
thx for the nice suggestion :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Cancel

sheeesh!! I never seen at sig THAt long before!! What you suggest is a great idea bucket. There is no need to add that many words under you picture sig.

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Cancel

Quote by ded113sheeesh!! I never seen at sig THAt long before!! What you suggest is a great idea bucket. There is no need to add that many words under you picture sig.

I've seen some much longer than that!
This is a very good point the thength of some sigs is starting to get insane.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Cancel

::bows nervously:: I remember not to long ago, my sig had something like that, but everytime I tried to erase the text, sadly it would not go away. Other wise it would have not been on there so long. So, one day when I was quite sick of it, I just erased it and it went away. ::bow:: so...I am here to apologize to all for any annoyance if one had seen my Signature text. Terribly sorry, and truly regretful. I agree that but a few lines are sufice in the matter, ^_^ can't tell you how annoyed I was at my own.

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.