Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gif's - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Goodday, :)

Do any of you know how to make moving gif's (for avatar or small decorations), You need a special program for that right?

then do any of you know where to find a a not to big, free and reliable progam on the web? to make just simple moving gif's .

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

An excelent program that i use all the time is Animation Shop 3 from Jasic Software.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

you can also use....adobe image ready ^_^' .....thats what i use...but tell yah truth im not so good with animations.... ^_^'

Signature Image

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

there alotta program that will make animated gifs
for mine I use image ready (since its pre-installed with photoshop ^.^")
there are alotta free program that makes it. I cant really say any since I only use Image ready. ^.^"
maybe some other member would like to share the program they use to make their animated gifs. ^.^

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Phwee, I use Animation Shop 3; Jasc Software. It came with Paint Shop Pro 7. <__<;;

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.