Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bonjour - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

RW

RW

Guardian of MT Laws

( ( .Take's his hat off before bowing at the entrance )

Bonjour everybody , I finely got the chance to introduce myself .

Hmm , were to start . I am a Native American Indian ( Cherokee ) & Cajun , kind of a strange mix , but I never calmed to be normal . Also I'm 6'2" tall with blue eye's and yes the air is just fine up here ! LOL
I'm like airbrushing , anime , manga , RPGs & I am so glad to have the pleasure of being here at MT ! ^_^

( As the clouds move to make way for the sun to shine , RW vanishes into the beams of light . )

Signature Image
FACTS Do Not Cease To Exist Just Because They Are IGNORED !!

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

bonjour, welcome to MT, man, hope u have fun and happy posting here ^_^

Welcome have fun i know i have

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

tu parles français? ^^
bweeeee its fun having natives into anime!

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Salut! Tu parles francais? Moi, je parle un peu francais. But I digress...Welcome to MT! Seems that you'll add a little flair here. ^_^

RW

RW

Guardian of MT Laws

Thanks for the nice greeting eveyone . (^_^)/ I know I well have a blast
here at MT , Kev & Hiro . I already am ..

M(._.)M Oui je bidon, mes dames. ^_^ Naturaly English , but not many ppl can speak Cherokee though . It's not on many ppls to do list , if you know what I mean . ^_-

Sure is , candy-chan . *^.^*

Glad to meet you My Lady . I know how that feels when I try to speak German , but in my case my German is very bad . lol

( With a wave of his hand , 2 dozen @>--;-- @>--;-- appear out of no were . He slowly bows to each of them as he gently places the roses upon their hands . )

Just a small token gratitude from a humble _:^)

Signature Image

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

bweeeeee

RW

RW

Guardian of MT Laws

Your avatar is so cute , candy-chan ..

Signature Image

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT. Have a great time here.

Earn money reading e-mails here

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.