Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the best specs for a mobile wallpaper machine hehe - Minitokyo

What is the best specs for a mobile wallpaper machine hehe

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Crash-kun

Reviving

I need a laptop that can b used to make walls wen i travel. need good specs. University stuffs killin me >.< need it so i cud do walls there.

Best specs ?
I'd say anything powerful, since you need:
- Lots of memory
- A good cpu
- A big screen
- A big enough HDD (80+)
- Lots of money to buy this ^^

Of course, amount of memory et speed of CPU depend on how long you plan to travel XD
As always, the bigger the better.

it should be a Pentiium M CPu :)
512mb Ram Should be enough
Big und good screen

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

Quote by sharinganit should be a Pentiium M CPu :)
512mb Ram Should be enough

I agree, the Pentium M will be good for a mobile machine, and the performance is impressive as well. If you are planning to make wallpapers, I would suggest that you should get a notebook that's around 15" or 17" so you have the large screen to work with. Lots of memory is a plus, and big hdd.

If you don't want to go with a PC solution, you could always get a G4 iBook which isn't bad. My friend has one of these and he runs photoshop well on it, so it's up to you.

but the question is how much money do u want to spent and how much do u have.

do u playing game aswell? If not than u should take a Shared memory graphiccard. That gives u more Working TIme without to plug ur powersupply.

oh yeah..the pentium M should be with a dothan Core-->More Cache :D

Crash-kun

Reviving

I kinda play online games...lots of phone sockets at skul :P hmm pentium M, i had that in mind but i wasnt sure. notebooks...im worried bout its performance. Thankies to all! if u find better or cheaper :P uh post it hehehe

*need cheap machine* hehe

hmm the problem is...where are u come from? in the eu?...............................

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

The Pentium M's performance is pretty good. That's why intel is eventually switching from using their NetBurst archecture to that, keyword eventually. I would definately get a Pentium M when I get a chance to. AMD's mobile solutions don't really seem like they are effective to me (and I'm a AMD fan). Also if you want a mobile gaming machine that's cheap, maybe take a look at some IBM thinkpad notebooks, they are pretty reliable but as for price I'm not sure. Dell is cheap as well but I don't know if they ship to where you live. So hopefully that helps.

IBM Notebooks are very expensive but very good quality. be Carful..some modells has palidium Inside oO

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

Quote by sharinganIBM Notebooks are very expensive but very good quality. be Carful..some modells has palidium Inside oO

Palidium? Do you mean the microsoft security feature Palladium (or ngscb as it's now offical known)?
If that's the case, I don't believe that any of the chipmakers have implemented Palladium yet. Palladium is not going to be in Longhorn which probably makes it unlikely that Intel or even AMD will implement it anytime soon.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.