Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Favorite clowcard - Minitokyo

Your Favorite clowcard

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

I'm going to make some walls from the clowcards, i have made The Silent, you can see it as a picture from my userpage, or as a wall in my gallery. There are so much more card, that i do not know where to begin.
has someone a special card he/she likes, and wanted to have a wall from it?
The only thing i will not change, is that the pictures on the cards, have all closed eyes.

hm.. ich mag power... oder fight!! ode warte..... aem... the storm is so cute too!!

Signature Image

crys

crys

- anime addict -

I would like to request one, but I have no idea what a clowcard is. ;X If you coul help me out with that problem, please do? :-P

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

isnt there one that makes watever you are drawing come true? I remember seeing it on TV once.

hmm, ok it is hard to know all the cards, so here is a site, where you have a sample of all the Cards

http://www.beepworld.de/members23/sakuras-welt/clowcards.htm

i personally like The Watery... she's real powerful, and I love the character design they used for her.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i actually have two favorites The Windy and The Thunder are pretty cool. my friend gave me a card with a picture of each of them all of the clow cards came in the book and everything it was prety cool. i don't think that they're being made anymore i was in 5th grade when Card Captures played on TV

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

My favorites are the dream, sleep, and the mirror. Probably because they are cute, but also because I sleep alot, dream alot, and seem to have visions of a doppleganger. Odd, eh? :\

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

oh no i for got about The Sword and The Freeze.. those are cool too. i think the freeze looks pretty cool because it's like a fish made of crystals

crys

crys

- anime addict -

Oh thank you for the link, I love this card.

http://mitglied.lycos.de/cardcaptor/bilder/cards/dark.jpg

Make it a wallpaper if you'd like. ;X

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me like the energy card...
and the shoot too
void is my fave card...
also the 4 element
*firey,watery,woody,windy*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like maybe the light and dark card but then i think my favorite card is the mirror card! ^_^
i bought the clow cards like 3 years ago at suncoast......^_^

tiagosg

Anime No Sekai (=^.^=)

The snow
Because I never played in the snow... my dream since child

Brasil Group
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/animensk/shima.gif
Shima-chan Uchuu No Stellvia

[i]Signature Image
Brasil Group
[/i]
Onde Todos Os Brasileiros se encontram (=^_^=)

diazepham

diazepham

Eye <3 Yoo?

Go Void Go! Go Void Go!

It would be cool to have the Fly Card or the Sword Card though.
But personally I could make use with the Time. Homework in college is a task.

Signature

I like the dark and light card the are so cool and they always comes together hehehe.... I think it is like that there is a difference between them hehehe...ü

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I like the ability to freeze time.
But wow, the "Watery" card looks cool.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Hello,everyone

Humm.....I like the Watery and Mirror.But most I like is the Arrow.

Nice to meet you and good to see you .

grungyhamster

grungy hamster

I haven't seen CCS in years! ^^; But I think my favourite was the Sorrow card...or something...can't really remember its name. But yeah...she was pweetty XD

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

I LOVE THE illusion card!!! Come on, anybody wants to see whatever is in someone's heart, right? Like me... in an anime world... *dreams and drools* And my crush... *blushes* ^_^'

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.