Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I bet you're gothic! - Minitokyo

I bet you're gothic!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

I got this in my e-mail from a friend, dunno if anyone else has gotten it, but this is some funny stuff! xD

If Your Child is a Gothic, Reform Through the Lord!

Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your child may have gone astray from the Lord. Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil, darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counseling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan’s temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

- Frequently wears black clothing

- Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

- Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick,etc.

- Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.

- Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

- Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

- Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

- Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

- Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

- Takes drugs.

- Drinks alcohol.

- Is suicidal and/or depressed.

- Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

- Complains of boredom.

- Sleeps too excessively or too little

- Is excessively awake during the night.

- Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use)

- Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

- Spends large amounts of time alone.

- Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)

- Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

- Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this

- Misbehaves at school.

- Misbehaves at home

- Eats excessively or too little

- Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.

- Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)

- Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

- Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

- Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

- Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.

- Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner

- Expresses an interest in sex.

- Masturbates

- Is homosexual and/or bisexual

- Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

- Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: �I’m so gothic, I’m dead�, �woe is me�, �I’m a goth�.

- Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

~St. Mary’s Catholic Church

Anyway, The one in italic wer eby far the chessiest and funniest for me.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

... no I haven't gotten that.. *blank stare*
I don't see what's so funny about it either..
hehe, ah well.. could be just me XD

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Quote: I bet you're gothic!

You owe me five bucks XD

This does seem a bit interesting.....

Signature

Im not a goth, but hey I fit to about 1/2 or more of those, lol very amusing, under those I think 9/10ths of the world would be gothic

haha im not goth! ><" and i fit into heaps of those listed above T_T oh well
:\

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

...o__o;; :: Hides the bowl of Count Dracula. :: <<;; >>;; I don't see anything. e.e;;

Signature

aha yo u guessed wrong. i;m not gothic. lol. i'm quit the opposite i guess. i like to wear white a lot.

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

oo; Tha's a load of crap. That is the stereotypical type of "Goth". Why do people choose to judge so much before they know someone?

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Ah, you don't have to wear black to be goth, just fit in at least 5 and instant gothic! in a CAN!

I'm sureee Roleplaying Games are a sin. *chuckles*

I'm Gothic! I fit in like almost every category!
But I'm not gothic 'cuz I feel like it XD XD XD

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I think some of those are true...ahahah XP the wear black clothing is true becauseeee it makes me look skinny xdxdxdxd!!! umm...almost no sleeping >o<'' or too much umm. and alsooo....like to be alone ^o^'' ahahahaha...

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

yep that's pretty much me...i am goth..seriously in real life I am...I don't really think it's funnie but okay XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

Great googly moogly! According to that list, I'm a goth! This will come as quite a surprise to everyone I know, because I otherwise look and act like a white, middle-class American male. I wonder if it was the RPG games that pushed me over the edge, or the "excessive computer time"? Wait, I know -- it was the dancing! The sexually suggestive dancing! I shook my booty once, and that was all it took to lead me to damnation and Gothness!

See how sneaky Goth is? You could be one and not even know it. Seek help and pray immediately!

(This message brought to you by the Reactionary Churches Terrified of Unorthodox Messages, or R*E*C*T*U*M.)

well saying that most goths i know are straightedge and vegan, alot of the stuff on that list doesnt even apply. while i myself fit about a 1/3 of that list im not a goth.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

a) Spammers must be getting bored now...
b) a lot of the stuff above are things that regular normal teens suffer through each day
c) a lot of the stuff they said was more punk than goth...
d) masturbating is fun
e) I suffer from depression (when my parents got divorced) and i wear rock stuff... I even have a studded belt... >:D
f) I was thinking about getting my eyebrow and lip pierced
g) God sucks...
h) masturbating is fun ( i know i said that once before, but it is XD)
i) Video games are fun (especially when accompanied by masturbation)

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well
according that
i half gothic that way XD
but me like the Eats excessively part
just like me...
interesting threads :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm not exactly gothic but i love to dress in black and wear a hood everyday to block my face from people ^_^

Quote by Vivid-Reind) masturbating is fun

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I'm definitely goth, then.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I guess I'm 1/2 gothic =/ but I'm not those into suicide and always in depression :D I'm the happy type LOL. But i do always wear black make up and black clothings. silvery weird signed accessories and also.. some of the above =/
I do crazy stuff.. yeah some listed above.. :P I wouldn't say it here.
But i dont believe in satan and all.. I dont talk to evil spirits either =S
I'm wishing for more piercings too, but I think i'm too young for that now. Wait til' older.
I enjoy being 1/2 gothic.. XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'm......an outcast, plain and simple....I was considered 'Goth' in high school.....but then again its just a lable that was put on me so I don't really know if it can be backed up...

Personally I consider Goth to be more of suicidal. You cut yourself because all you do is feel pain and thats all you know, you don't care about anyone or anything. A true loner.

Though I've only known one person who fit goth perfectly....he was so damn cool....haha anyways I suppose everyones defination of goth is different.....in the end though its just a lable.

Signature Image

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

ok that's the most silliest thing I've ever herd and the most stupiest thing to, man, almost all the ppl in the world do more than half of all than and is not a goth, that's just stupid if you ask me.

Signature

Some of those things aren't gothic at all, you lie..... you owe me... :hmpf:

Makes me not gothic at all, But I wouldn't mind!

But since you owe.. me.... I'll settle for any chick on MT XD

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by nozueok that's the most silliest thing I've ever herd and the most stupiest thing to, man, almost all the ppl in the world do more than half of all than and is not a goth, that's just stupid if you ask me.

Nice.....Can you state that without being an ass? Seriously I know your making a point and I agree...but how about toning it down a few? Seriously thats not called for...If it was anymore of an insult and since you didn't really make it clear (though since its blank I just assume the creator) then it would be.

Just let it be, its their personal opinion. Thats just how some people are, let it slide =D Gotta just go with the flow =P. No matter how idiotic it sounds.

Also....I think this whole topic was ment as a joke....since I never take what I get in my emails seriously....

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

well according to those parameters we're all goths and going to Hell. awesome.

don't worry though they play Type 0- and drink Absinthe all the time.
:)

i actually dig the whole goth thing myself. :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.