Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bush won?!?!? - Minitokyo

Bush won?!?!?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Bush...won!?!?!
They announced on the news that Kerry is behind 252 to 254
(being that 254 is Bush). Ohio is the last state and that state
is leaning toward Bush's favor?! NOOOOOOO!!! Why does Bush
have to win? :angry:

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

yeah...its a sad sad day. *throwing darts at a map of world to see where I should move...*

Signature Image

idk man, i think people voted for him because Kerry was waay to wishy washy with what he was trying to say. it's like one day he wants to do this, and the next day he wants to do something else. but i'm not saying i'm leaning towards bush, it just so happens that a lot of other people are leaning to him.

Signature

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

i dunno why bush must win, and did, but really hoped kerry won...
no matter what, US is going downhill, we just need to vote for the man who would lead us down SLOWER...and i think kerry is up to that job...but unfortunately, we're back with bush, all you americans including me

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Mabui

Mabui

Ai no Message

This is so sad... I feel for all americans that's gonna be stuck with Bush for four more years... I can only say one thing and thats; Thank god I don't live in the USA.

God is just something mankind made up so they could blame everything that they couldn't explain on something.

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

Actually,Kerry surrendered!We saw it on TV today.ICK!!!I HATE bush!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

yeah, like you said its the bad news of the days. but what can we do about it else then sit and watch ? A plan for elliminating bush perhap ? Humm ... ** think a moment then make calculation on her fingers** Nah, were too low on our budget to buy big guns or hire someone to shoot him off **sigh** well, seem like were going to have to look at him rules and ruin everything for three years. hurray -_- vive la politique bordelique.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

If we weren't in a war, I definitely would be for Kerry. But we are in a war, and Bush has the firm resolve to handle it. You can't just pull out because the people want it. Hell, if civilians were the military experts, everything would probably still be in the feudal system.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Quote by Vagrant123If we weren't in a war, I definitely would be for Kerry. But we are in a war, and Bush has the firm resolve to handle it. You can't just pull out because the people want it. Hell, if civilians were the military experts, everything would probably still be in the feudal system.

That's a very interesting point but...isn't it Bush's fault we're in the
war in the first place?

Mabui

Mabui

Ai no Message

Quote by afan

Quote by Vagrant123If we weren't in a war, I definitely would be for Kerry. But we are in a war, and Bush has the firm resolve to handle it. You can't just pull out because the people want it. Hell, if civilians were the military experts, everything would probably still be in the feudal system.

war in the first place?

So true. And he will only make it worse under these four years... unless he gets a personality transplant.

God is just something mankind made up so they could blame everything that they couldn't explain on something.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I'm for kerry, people, and he should have won, and not conceded. I'm very upset. I have watched nothing but CNN for the last week and it really looked like Kerry was becoming favorable. But, yesterday, I wanted Kerry to win, but I just couldn't see it happening. Because, well, he was against a Bush. You don't need to say anything more than that. Well, four more years.

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Yep.It's all Bush's fault.That's why he doesn't deserve to run our country.HE'S evil!!!

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by afan

war in the first place?

Indeed it is Bush's fault. He's finishing his father's war that was never finished. It's no coincidence that when Bush, Sr. was in office there was a war in Iraq, and now that Bush, Jr.'s in office, there's another war in Iraq. Not to mention that there are US companies drilling for oil in Iraq now. So, what do you think this war is really about?

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Ugh, im so fed up with politics. Anyways, this shows that people need to exersice their voting right because they think that Kerry will win if they think he will. Well its not that easy...If a state puts most of its votes for Kerry, than it will give its electorial votes to Kerry. But since so many people who were bitching about Bush and didnt even vote, they shouldnt be surprised that Kerry was elected. Only about 10% of 18-23 year olds voted...Thats a small amount. Also, people who bitch about "omigawd NOW THAT BUSH I president WE ARE ALL going TO die!!" are just plain stupid. The fact is that Kerry could just be as "dangerous" as Bush, and we could all easily die under his rule also. People think that since we are America, that we are invisincible, but they dont understand that one day, America will fall. It may be tomorrow, or maybe in 2037298302 years. No one knows, but it certainly doesnt have anything to do with what president we choose. After all, this is a democracy, we do have a say in what the president does or not. Plus congress is pretty reliable. I am not pro bush or pro kerry. I am an anarchist and i really hate the government. But i cant stand it when people bitch about how they are going to die under bushes term. Its only four more years people, dont you see how fast the other four years went? Plus do you really pay that much attention to the news >_>

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

so im guessing that many people here dont like bush? including me? well, there we go, lets protest! no, im just jk, but if you want to, go ahead, no one's stopping you
in my opinion, i think two are complete idiots, but im more for kerry...cuz' like you all said, bush started the whole war, and im thinking there could have been a better way than to have war on iraq

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Quote by Vivid-ReinUgh, im so fed up with politics. Anyways, this shows that people need to exersice their voting right because they think that Kerry will win if they think he will. Well its not that easy...If a state puts most of its votes for Kerry, than it will give its electorial votes to Kerry. But since so many people who were bitching about Bush and didnt even vote, they shouldnt be surprised that Kerry was elected. Only about 10% of 18-23 year olds voted...Thats a small amount. Also, people who bitch about "omigawd NOW THAT BUSH I president WE ARE ALL going TO die!!" are just plain stupid. The fact is that Kerry could just be as "dangerous" as Bush, and we could all easily die under his rule also. People think that since we are America, that we are invisincible, but they dont understand that one day, America will fall. It may be tomorrow, or maybe in 2037298302 years. No one knows, but it certainly doesnt have anything to do with what president we choose. After all, this is a democracy, we do have a say in what the president does or not. Plus congress is pretty reliable. I am not pro bush or pro kerry. I am an anarchist and i really hate the government. But i cant stand it when people bitch about how they are going to die under bushes term. Its only four more years people, dont you see how fast the other four years went? Plus do you really pay that much attention to the news >_>

hey,I'm not 18 so I can't vote.But when I can,I so will!!!!

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by Queen-Of-The-DamnedActually,Kerry surrendered!We saw it on TV today.ICK!!!I HATE bush!!

Kerry conceded, and very gracefully he did. The election was already decided this morning (more or less) During a message he sent to Bush and in his concession speech, he spoke of a unified America which I am hopeful that people can see because division is what breaks nations. Whether you support Kerry or Bush, bickering it out like little kids is the last thing you should be doing.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

dot dot dot dot...
I had no idea who was bush for one moment...
.........................................then I just rememeber ^o^''
ahahaha anyways how could he win ._.'' (hasn't been watching tv)

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Quote by Queen-Of-The-Damned

Quote by Vivid-ReinUgh, im so fed up with politics. Anyways, this shows that people need to exersice their voting right because they think that Kerry will win if they think he will. Well its not that easy...If a state puts most of its votes for Kerry, than it will give its electorial votes to Kerry... Only about 10% of 18-23 year olds voted... Plus do you really pay that much attention to the news &gt;_&gt;

hey,I'm not 18 so I can't vote.But when I can,I so will!!!!

I'm not 18 either. Don't blame it on that. Plus, the electoral voters do NOT have to go with what the people want. Did you ever consider the fact that Al Gore got the popular vote 4 years ago and still did not win? And I pay attention to the news.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by Cloudnine

Quote by Queen-Of-The-DamnedActually,Kerry surrendered!We saw it on TV today.ICK!!!I HATE bush!!

Kerry conceded, and very gracefully he did. The election was already decided this morning (more or less) During a message he sent to Bush and in his concession speech, he spoke of a unified America which I am hopeful that people can see because division is what breaks nations. Whether you support Kerry or Bush, bickering it out like little kids is the last thing you should be doing.

It's not bickering, it's discussion. Kerry was very dignified in his acceptance of the situation. I'm a democrat, and even I thought contesting the Ohio verdict was too far. I am still hoping there will be a change when all the ballots are counted, but I'm not holding my breath.

Something I wish people would remember is...if it's a tight election, and you don't want one major party candidate to win, vote for the other. It's not a waste of a vote to opt for another party (Green, Libertarian, etc.), but in the states where Kerry lost, if you take the votes that went to other parties and give them to Kerry, he would have won.

The best we can all do is live with the decision. Bush has another four years, but he can't run for another term after that. If you want to do something, go volunteer for the local branch of whatever political party you support. They need the help.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I was suprised that even though all the media attention, not as many young people voted as I thought. I think that would have made a big difference in the election process, for most old people go for bush (they dont like change) and younger people are more willing to change and have different views (lean towards kerry) those that are even at the age to vote just dont do it cause their lazy, but for the ones who have, Bush or Kerry, really made a difference. There are too many older people living in the states Bush got major points for, so thats one of the main reasons he got so much as he did. Proud to say California was pro-kerry ^.^

Signature

Let's not fight...or argue
Vivid-rain...I totally respect your opinion. I
hate government also. Also if I could vote I
would! Not for Kerry, Bush but for Ralph. The
government will crash in 200 years or so in my
opinion. Think about it, we never had true peace
in years. The Romans had the Pox Romana (is that
how you spell it?) which was peace for 200 f'in
years. The U.S is about that old...and our longest
time of peace is what? 10 years?

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Did you know Jeb Bush has a son named George Bush... and I hear he will be a contender in the political races. At least, I think it is Jeb's son...

Nader took enough votes away from Gore in the 2000 election for Bush to win. That is why Nader is so low-key this year. He was a major influence in the last election.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

well well well... can't believe ppl talk about politics here in these boards even if I'm not here... ^_^' but this is major so its good to hear some good stuff. lol. ^_^'

Anyways, Bush win can be some good, for one, which in the short term, the economy "corp america" rally better behind Bush than Kerry. "Kerry were suppose stands more to the working class but since he fail to make his case, he didn't win."

Also it would be kind of crap to have Kerry runs the war. I found this man "unfit to command" in a sense.

But if we had a change it wouldn't be too bad. :nya:

The kid "18-25" vote didn't come either to save Kerry which was kind of sad... well what can I say... we do have almost the dumbest and the definitely fattest "age 8-25" kids in the world base on all international education surveys. I think the term american pigs into mind... how can you not rock the vote! cause bush economic and domestic plans are mostly around now and not thinking ahead into the future for us "younger americans" .

Well all and all its a crazy week in wall street & main street & the streets of Baghdad and with all said and done, we still have a "Bush Warmonger " & "Darth Chaney" controling the force of the American Force to do ............. * Insert whatever you think they'll do here. :nya:

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.