Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bush won?!?!? - Minitokyo

Bush won?!?!?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

Woooow!!! So I guess many of the members here are for Kerry... *sigh* Well, to tell you the truth, I don't think that it really matter why Bush won and why Kerry didn't... all that I can tell you is that if the majority of the Americans feel that Bush would continue to lead us for the betterment, then just let it be!! Everything has its purpose and so is this event!! I pray that those who favor Kerry would give Bush another chance... it wasn't accident that we were lead into war, and it isn't accident either that Bush was re-elected again... it's all up to fate... whatever happens, just happens and it's best if we just let it be...

Bush lead us into war because he knew that it was better to stop the terrorists before they continue to attack our country. Imagine our country right now if Bush didn't make that decision... our economy would be much worse than it is at the moment, with the terrorists' continuous attacks, not just threats. If one of the leading countries in the world could not be considered safe from the terrorists such as those we have today, think of the other countries that are following America's foot steps, they wouldn't be safe either!! What would become of America and the world's future if we let those who are threatening us be ignored? I know that not alot of us had to consider those decisions or even think about them... but imagine our president and our government! They had to think about that and whether they should risk starting a war for the people's sake!!! It may not seem like it, but I think that the war was worth it, just like it had been for the American Revolution and the Civil War, don't you think?

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

nariko

nariko

RAWR!

It doesnt came off a suprise to me, i knew bush probably would win =.=;;

Signature

Yeah, he won for another four years. He won all of the states in the middle.

Quote by foolboyYeah, he won for another four years. He won all of the states in the middle.

Not just the middle states, but the entire south. When John Kerry said that people need to stop looking to the south for votes, he pretty much garuanteed his loss right there. There's too many EV's in the south for you to ignore it. Bush also picked up 2 states, Iowa and New Mexico, and lost 1, New Hampshire. He made the race closer in a lot of Gore states, its a trend, a shift. Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, these were all frighteningly close wins for Kerry.

The US is shifting more right and right every day. Or rather, left and left, if you take Woodrow Wilson's approach.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

all u ppls should b ashamed and all u foreners should have nothing to say....u cant beat us and all u anti way ppls whatever!......if some one ran a plane into ur house and killed ur family tell me you wouldn't want to do something!....F what ya heard im glad we are killing all those terrorists F them were trying to help and look how the act yall need to grow up and relize
pplsl are dying for us cause they choose to go the service....no one made them....if u dont respect the prez then u dont respect ur contry go to canada!

my point flower was that we shouldnt be in Iraq
and why does everyone say ppl agaisnt the war are against the troops
pres has many jobs that he is supposed to do and he hasnt done that good of a job

Signature Image
Take the clouds from your eyes and see me as I really am - Don Quixote

And my point, is that we should be. And now that we're in, we have to stay in, until the job is done. No turning back now.

Sry i guess i missed the International election that made the USA the international police
im so sry forget everything *bow*

Signature Image
Take the clouds from your eyes and see me as I really am - Don Quixote

Grrrr....I h ate Bush so much! [Evern though I don't live in Amercia] We should kill him >_> or better yet, throw pink bunnies at him

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by FlowerAnd my point, is that we should be. And now that we're in, we have to stay in, until the job is done. No turning back now.

We shouldn't have been there in the first place. It's time to find a way to leave Iraq without any loose ends.

Quote by MooMooMooCowSry i guess i missed the International election that made the USA the international police

Never be sorry for speaking your mind. I'm sure some people would like to quiet anyone who doesn't support Bush. Well, it's not going to happen. No one's leaving the country, and no one's going to be quiet. If Bush wants the respect of the democrats, he'll have to work with us and stop being so smug. Or I doubt he'll get any cooperation from the half of the people in this country that didn't vote for him.

Personally, I'd like to find a union between the parties. There's a lot of dissension because of differences of beliefs. It's very hard to talk politics because so many people can get offended just by what you believe.

It will never work if all republicans think democrats and liberals are baby killers. And it won't work if all democrats and liberals think all republicans are gun-toting yokels with bad midwest and southern accents. It's Bush's job to unite the parties and not alienate half the country. Secretly, I don't think he cares. I think all he cares about is keeping the support of people who voted for him and no one else. It's a pretty selfish thing to be a president that only cares about your supporters and nobody else.

He may not be my President by choice, but I still have to accept that he's President. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm hoping he'll do something that I see as beneficiary for the country or the people. Like dropping the idea of banning gay marriage (love isn't limited to a man and a woman) and nixing abortion. I don't care about his approval rating anymore. My hopeful expectations of Bush are that he won't undo all the progress we've made as a society. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.