Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's ur favourite wallie...??? - Minitokyo

What's ur favourite wallie...???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

err... hello to u all this is my first thread ^_^
i just wanna know the type of wallie that u like to add to your favourite... give a little description... ^_^
note : in my perspective the type of wallie can be seen from the bg...

my favourite is a wallie with a nature scene (grass, sky, sea, lake, etc), space with some planets and nebulas, heaven like place, and abstract effect as the bg and of course with nice color composition (match with the chara or the foreground), not too bright (err... although sometimes my wallie is overbright too,... sorry ^_^), and colorful.

what about u ??? ^_^

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

we had this topic before and it was closed because it hurts other people's(my) feelings...so im closing :(

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.