Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help: Windows XP langauges x.x - Minitokyo

Help: Windows XP langauges x.x

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all, all this week we have been using the Japanese langauge function in japanese class. I was like "Woah i should so put this on my computer!!" and i heard that XP has it already installed. So i do as i was told, and it told em to insert the Windows XP disc, but gateway never gave me the disc -burns gateway- Is there any other way around this?? Oh, and im talking about Microsoft IME Japanese...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

You don't need the disc :P

http://www.insani.org/fag.html You have to change your computer to japanese mode to play their demos, so somewhere in that faq it tells you how.

Signature Image

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

umm the link is wrong fool XD

You put fag, and it should be faq XD

The correst link is www.insani.org/faq.html

EDIT: It still asks for the disk... Damn gateway... One year after i buy their laptop, they close all their stores, so now i have to ship them my laptop in order to get anything new for it...Bogus...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.