Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .Hack//sign, what if it was a real game? - Minitokyo

.Hack//sign, what if it was a real game?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

What if there was an actual game just like .hack//sign, without the virus and coma's and stuff like that. But the eye gear and hand sets and everything? Who all would play a game like that?
I would I would!

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I would so play that game if it were ever created! I think that they tried to do a game like that in Japan already though...I heard that it failed..something about hurting your eyes...::rubs back of head:: But then again that was just something I heard.

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

you know i was thinking about this a few hours ago...stop reading my mind!! XD anyways it would be pretty awesome to have a real game like that, a virtual reality RPG. probably be really expensive, though

Signature Image

Lol, if they actually make a game like that I of course would no matter what seeing that .hack is my favourite series.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Um, wasnt there a thread like this already...I believe there was, so next time use the search engine!!! And there will never be a "The World" game, so all your hopes are lost mwahaha!!

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

It is a real game. Well, the .hack//sign video games series. I'm sure it's not real as you mean it.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

No, not like that. I mean, like it was in .hack// with the gear and everything.
Then if this question was used, then here's another one to go along with the first. What would you be? Example, I would be a heavy blade because I like big heavy swords that you could sling over your shoulder. Like BlackRose. :)

Signature Image

I would be in heaven if a game similar to .hack//sign out. Also those goggles just look so sweet.

TriTri

Eccentric Resident

I would suppose that such a thing could be possible. And if not, I'd be the one to create it xD;

Realistically tho, if the game was real, yeah, I'd play it.... but as what...hm... I guess I'd have to decide when/if I do play such a game =D

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hmm what character class..i'd be a Blademaster. i'd like to be a Heavy blade but they're probably a little slow what with the large sword, being a Blademaster means being a bit quicker and still getting to use a sword

Signature Image

Hmm as for me, I would either chose a long arm or a twin blade seeing that they both of these classes are quite agile.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I would imagine that very few people would want to be a wave, because they would only use magic, very seldom use actual strength. :\

Signature Image

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Well, if you really want to, you could buy those sony monitor-on-goggles thing. Tho' I think that the visual quality's not so good on them. That and from what I remember, they're about $400.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I would be a mage cos I don't like to fight, and all the characters I like most in games are magic users. I'm not so familiar with the series, only seen the first few episodes. I really don't know what mage is called in .hack//sign.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i once had a wish that i wanted to create .hack// game if "The World" really did exist i would buy it in no time at all and i would make time to play it everyday.
the job class i would choose would be a twin blade and customize my character to be like Naruto or Sasuke. i would pick a twin blade cause that job class is kinda like me fast but weak...hahahaha....

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

I'd love to be in an RPG in real life. It would be so interesting, too. And I could kill the people who annoy me.

Signature

Hitomi-Yuki

Hitomi-Yuki

Gaming Ninja

Personally...I would never come out of the game. You'd see me somewhere livin' with the grunties.

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Lol! XD I would be one of those people who stay in one particular level. Like Elk and Mia. But instead or aromatic grass, I would hunt for Rare Items. Fight the golden goblens and such as. :)

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/6649/

Don't forget to browse for the topic before you post ^.~

Anyways I'm sure you know that .hack//sign characters were in the .hack video game series... So yeah. There was a game for it.

Anyways if there was? I'd kill Tsukasa, cause hes a whiny bitch. >.> I hate him so much...

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

yoo, duplicate: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/6649/
closing :)

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.