Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Panty Thief... - Minitokyo

Panty Thief...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

boink

boink

checkcheck

sfdgdfg

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

O.o Now that IS bizzare, maybe he was doing someones laundry... Or just some panty-obessive freak?

But thats bizzare......and speaking of which....... My friend use to steal panties from stores..... I seriously considered him the weirdest person alive. So very bizzare, funny thing is he'd give them to a bunch of girls randomly for Christmas at my old high school, oh the good times...... I never laughed so hard at something before.....

Signature Image

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

Wawawawa, this really seems to me to be curious, maybe slightly incredibly, but there are too many strange persons in this world:)

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I thought they only existed in anime's as well! That is so weird... MAN!
If I ever caught a man sniffing my undies, or even trying to steal them, he's become a walking zombie in no time. I'd throw him in a bathtub with a toaster. :D Or threaten to. It's funny.
Anyway.. .next time you see someone like that, or even see they guy again, my suggestion would be to find the woman the clothes belonged to and tell her about it.. my idea at least would be. :o

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

yeah. lot of asians sure do that all rite. the other day my friend was going some woman's drawer and took some. XD XD XD

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Sadly, panty thieves are really quite common. -_-
Not that, that makes it any less disgusting. :angry:

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

*scratch head and sigh* Gahhh he's leavin bad names for the asian! then again it's not surprisin to see this happen lmao. Asian these days! *returns the pantie i stole and whistles away* ^_^'

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

LOL! I so bet you took Broken-chan's.....>.> I said nothing..... But seriously.. Be careful Boink, I was thinking about it, and if he saw you he might beat you up for it @_@ After all, a man washin' panties.....not very manly at all.

Signature Image

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

that does seem weird i've never heard of pantie theives but that doesn't mean that all asians do that.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by CyanideBlizzardLOL! I so bet you took Broken-chan's.....>.> I said nothing..... But seriously.. Be careful Boink, I was thinking about it, and if he saw you he might beat you up for it @_@ After all, a man washin' panties.....not very manly at all.

SHH be quiet Bliz! we dont kno what ur talkin about *stuff pocky in ur mouth* shh!!! ORR mayb he was doin his wife landry.... that i highly dought

Quote by YugureKazeya know that it's not nice to say dirty asians people will think that you are talking about all asians, includig me...well if yo were just talking about that one guy there wouldn't be any need for the s at the end of asian

O.o whoa cool down Yugure it was just a figure of speech but he just meant those who does steal pantie. (asian maiself) dont take it to offencsively. =P

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i know i was just sayin' though ya know some people take things really seriously...hahahaha...i ge like that sometimes too... lol sorry

Quote by Keough*scratch head and sigh* Gahhh he's leavin bad names for the asian! then again it's not surprisin to see this happen lmao. Asian these days! *returns the pantie i stole and whistles away* ^_^'

Keo bro!! wat the heck are u doing?! if u took my big sis's panties. im gonna tell broken-chan!! :angry:

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by PaoloKeo bro!! wat the heck are u doing?! if u took my big sis's panties. im gonna tell broken-can!! :angry:

o.O *wave hands wildly* NO NO NO NO Paolo bro it's not what u think Cy doesnt kno what he's talkin about *push Paolo away* there's nothin to see here we should go sum where else

Quote by Keough

Quote by PaoloKeo bro!! wat the heck are u doing?! if u took my big sis's panties. im gonna tell broken-can!! :angry:

o.O *wave hands wildly* NO NO NO NO Paolo bro it's not what u think Cy doesnt kno what he's talkin about *push Paolo away* there's nothin to see here we should go sum where else

so u DID take em. im gonna tell on u! :angry:

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by Paoloso u DID take em. im gonna tell on u! :angry:

NO!!!! let's go sum where else Paolo let's er... er.. pretend we didnt see nethin here *push push*

Quote by Keough

NO!!!! let's go sum where else Paolo let's er... er.. pretend we didnt see nethin here *push push*

too late keo bro! i just wrote in big sis's gb!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

What if the man was just doing his wife or girlfriends laundry because she is a lazy peice??

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by Paolo

Quote by Keough

GAHHH Paolo bro what r u doinnnn to meee *pull hair and run around crazy*

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow...that's true boink...??
*thinking why he stole the panty*
*just some wierdo*
or yeah..
maybe he just laundry guy that on works
any possibilities can...
don't u think so boink :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Keough

Quote by Paolo

Quote by Keough

GAHHH Paolo bro what r u doinnnn to meee *pull hair and run around crazy*

im doin wats rite bro!

lmfao because women's panties are like sexy y0!! i can understand that but it is still a bit weird

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by CrimsonShadeI thought they only existed in anime's as well! That is so weird...
MAN!
If I ever caught a man sniffing my undies, or even trying to steal
them, he's become a walking zombie in no time. I'd throw him in a
bathtub with a toaster. :D Or threaten to. It's funny. Anyway.. .next
time you see someone like that, or even see they guy again, my
suggestion would be to find the woman the clothes belonged to and tell
her about it.. my idea at least would be. :o

*steals CrimsonShades pantsu ))))))) )))))))) ))))o^^)o* nah just kiddin :3
Lol boink thanx for sharing this :D thx to this now i know im not the only one doing stuff like that XD <-- >_> dont take that seriously...just beeing sarcastic and all :P

no really thats weird and again, its human :\ maybe a way to feel you "possess" something she wore >_> or just imagening steamy stufff XD

but i saw this documentary film on otakus one day. otakus are not only considered anime freaks in japan, its just ppl with excessive erm interest for some stuff O_O well they interviewed this high school girl and she was like "I sell my panties to men to get some extra money :3 if they come up and ask me ill just give it to them and get the money " i was like >_> wtf

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Limality

Quote by CrimsonShadeI thought they only existed in anime's as well! That is so weird...
MAN!If I ever caught a man sniffing my undies, or even trying to steal
them, he's become a walking zombie in no time. I'd throw him in a
bathtub with a toaster. :D Or threaten to. It's funny. Anyway.. .next
time you see someone like that, or even see they guy again, my
suggestion would be to find the woman the clothes belonged to and tell
her about it.. my idea at least would be. :o

*steals CrimsonShades pantsu ))))))) )))))))) ))))o^^)o* nah just kiddin :3
Lol boink thanx for sharing this :D thx to this now i know im not the only one doing stuff like that XD &lt;-- &gt;_&gt; dont take that seriously...just beeing sarcastic and all :P
no really thats weird and again, its human :\ maybe a way to feel you "possess" something she wore &gt;_&gt; or just imagening steamy stufff XD
but i saw this documentary film on otakus one day. otakus are not only considered anime freaks in japan, its just ppl with excessive erm interest for some stuff O_O well they interviewed this high school girl and she was like "I sell my panties to men to get some extra money :3 if they come up and ask me ill just give it to them and get the money " i was like &gt;_&gt; wtf

O.o You saw that too!?!? o.o I wish I would of taped that. I think they closed those places down though, from what I've heard anyways. Its really disgusting to be honest. No offense to Japan but that is the sickest thing I have EVER heard of anywhere. But then again if I was accustom to hearing about it I suppose it wouldn't bother me. Though I suppose its better than girls selling their bodies for sex at a young age like some do here.

Lima, if you downloaded that film or ever find/see it again please let me know. I personally wanna take it because its just a very true and somewhat sad look on life.
Plus I kinda find it somewhat humerous >.>.

Signature Image

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Hey maybe you should set up a camera and catch him in the act. :D :D

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.