Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Panty Thief... - Minitokyo

Panty Thief...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

I once had a friend ask me if he could buy my panties... i hope he was kidding- because I sure tried to pretend he was 0_0... i dont get it, me being an underwear obsessed girl (i have 3 drawers people- organized by colour, style and classification ^_^') I know the fasination with underwear, but smelling them?!?! gah.. that seems really wrong 0_0... I watched a secret camera show once where they caught this ladys land lord looking through her undie drawers every day while she was at work- and sometimes, tried them on 0_0.. other times, he stood around, browsed and smelt them- sometimes taking some home with him... *ewwwwwwwwww* XO it was a shock, lemme tell you :sweat:

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by boinkbelmikry, I think we will all need pictures of these drawers of panties to confirm them.

XD just kidding! *flees before he gets beat*

heheh well now, that can be arranged.. .just for clarification *skeptic look* *giggles*

lol no, no beating ^_^ actually alot of people dont believe me until they see it for themselves... lol... ^_^' but honestly, no exaggerating- it's pretty bad 0_0

wooooo!! *completely different matter* Disgaea!! i haven't played that for so long!! *whee*

Signature
-

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by boinkit's ok, I have a pretty mean collection of boxers myself :sweat: Lots
of different ones for holidays, etc. XD *hugs the pumpkin boxers*

heheh yay! pumpkin boxers!! XD thats aweseme!!! :D *kim does HAVE pumpkin panties...* *runs to the sotre!..... ^_^'

Signature
-

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

hahah pantie stealer pantie stealer!.....whoa! that's krazie snifing undies is dirty......snifing girls is better....J-K....u need permission...

Panty Thiefs.... or..... Worn panties to buy(japan) is accualy common

I don't find it discusting though...

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

HAha u caught a dude stealing ladies under garments??? someone has no life lolz dat like one of the things guys shouldnt doo EVER lolzolz ohh well loosers are looosers :)

Signature Image

Living in California, I know why people do it, but it is still pretty sick. Anyway, I would say interrogate anyone you see doing it, it can be fun to watch them try to explain what they were doing. Then they may think twice the second time.

well thats kinda sick i mean u see a guy come into a laundry room to steal some pantys but then when he steals it has all these chocolate stains XD panty down!

Please don't post wallpapers from other websites. Continue to do so and you will be banned from Minitokyo.

chocolate stains? :angry: :angry: whisper!!!!! :angry:

If I ever met a girl that left stains like that on her undies i'd cry, throw up and never speak to her again.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by waruichocolate stains? :angry: :angry: whisper!!!!! :angry:
If I ever met a girl that left stains like that on her undies i'd cry, throw up and never speak to her again.

Gross! Never mention that again, yuck thats gross.!

Whisper and Warui, thats sick =P. Ewwwwww, lets keep this away from the brown nose bin =P.

As for Belmikry...... Did I ever tell you that I love you? O.o.....That is quite the panty story there.. but seriously thats alot of panties...... I wonder *ponders*....Shhhhhh!

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by Limality
but i saw this documentary film on otakus one day. otakus are not only
considered anime freaks in japan, its just ppl with excessive erm
interest for some stuff O_O well they interviewed this high school girl
and she was like "I sell my panties to men to get some extra money :3
if they come up and ask me ill just give it to them and get the money "
i was like >_> wtf

Bwaahahahahaa, now that made my day! :nya:
But seriosly, I didn't really think that they existed IRL, but of course I think my friend mentioned once that he stumbled upon some ppl selling their undies on EBay or wherever it was :hmpf:
But I do wonder what makes some girls undies so special for them that they need to steal/buy em offa girls. Just to... sniff? 8P

What doesn't make them special?

Take me for an example... lol, I look at a hot/cute girl's body and I begin to drool.... my mind goes into its own zone.... You wish you were that pair on those luscious pair of legs... you want them.... u MUST HAVE them.... I WILL HAVE them, !!! cough XD
I wouldn't steal/buy panties, But they are special at least in my view.... I can control my perverted`ness.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

..cough cough... ^_^'

heheh well warui- at least you're honest!! XD ^_^'/....

theres a big diffenece in my view-
panties are pretty and should be viewed
used ones: should stay in the laundry hamper away from rying eyes and noses to sniff... period 0_0

Signature
-

I would never go through someone else's stuff.... :o
What would I say if I were to get caught??? :nya:

:o hey.... this doesn't look like Minee.......... :hmpf: what the hell is ur stuff doing in my stuff....

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by waruiI would never go through someone else's stuff.... :o
What would I say if I were to get caught??? :nya:

:o hey.... this doesn't look like Minee.......... :hmpf: what the hell is ur stuff doing in my stuff....

heheheheeh true enough ^_^'

this is a funny forum :hmpf:

how much more can be said about panties??

kay... which ONES R YOUR favourite???? XD

Quote: Belmikry... did i ever tell you that i love you? 0-o

lol... you guys :O too funny....

lol send some? should i start a "Get your Panties here!" Forum to see how many people would go for it??? XD j/k.... lol... I don't think i'd wanna know -_-

Signature
-

Which ones are my favorite.... hmmmm Very very tight white ones, you know like how anime girls wear on there... ohhhh ::blush:: poses for the artists. XD

It really has to be the girl who wears it to make it attractive...
Maybe I'll draw something one of these days with my ideal goal... :)

:o Get your panties here!
<-------- My avatar is grinning with joy.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i'm personally a big fan of the section i have devoted to "parody" undies- which consists of boy shorts basically with cartoons on them and such... my favourite you ask?
i have these ones that have fozy bear on the front and on the back say in big print, "wacka wakca!!!" XD....

i'm an odd one 0_0

my boyfriends fav is the white lacey boy shorts i have, that in the back have a huge v cut out, laced up like a corset... very kawaii!! XD

Signature
-

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

lol.....Belmikry, your personality is so welcomed here, thats awesome. Its true, the right type of panties ARE sexy and yeah they do add a nice touch....anything that dirty should stay away =/ But yeah....though in most cases panty shots are somewhat over-done and to me have become repetative since I see them WAY too much in far too many animes.....But oh well @_@ Yeah I'm a character, great to see someone on here with such a free spirit =D Wahoo!

Signature Image

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I don't think just asians steal panties, dirty old men do it too. and sniff them. ew *twitch* sad but its so true. As for the pantie shots in anime, yeah it does get old -.- especially when old men look up your skirt. i've had that done to me before sadly O.O' their so ecchi

Signature

u guys are weirdos. wat so great about panties? yeah i know im dumb as hell.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by Paolou guys are weirdos. wat so great about panties? yeah i know im dumb as hell.

ahhh *shields eyes* is it gone yet? *peaks * -.-; phew.

Signature

Quote by Purplefire

Quote by Paolou guys are weirdos. wat so great about panties? yeah i know im dumb as hell.

ahhh *shields eyes* is it gone yet? *peaks * -.-; phew.

no its not. *touches her nose*. XD

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Quote by boinkI thought the panty thieves were just an anime thing, until today... when
I caught a man raiding a woman's clothing! I walked into our apartment's
laundry room to toss my cloths into a dryer. When I stepped in the door,
there was this older, sort of hefty asian man looking through a dryer full
of women's cloths! and it looked like mostly socks and undies to me. When
the guy saw me, he closed the dryer, picked up his bag of cloths, and walked
off... dirty asians :O

Please tell me that your last line is some kind of joke that I just haven't caught on to. It must be a joke some how and I can't get it. If it's not a joke..... what the hell is it there for ? This is an international site not a whitey site

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by griffin

Quote by boinkI thought the panty thieves were just an anime thing, until today... when
I caught a man raiding a woman's clothing! I walked into our apartment's
laundry room to toss my cloths into a dryer. When I stepped in the door,
there was this older, sort of hefty asian man looking through a dryer full
of women's cloths! and it looked like mostly socks and undies to me. When
the guy saw me, he closed the dryer, picked up his bag of cloths, and walked
off... dirty asians :O

Please tell me that your last line is some kind of joke that I just haven't caught on to. It must be a joke some how and I can't get it. If it's not a joke..... what the hell is it there for ? This is an international site not a whitey site

Boink is purely sarcastic, trust me from what I've gotten to know of him he would never say anything like that. Hes just joking around since the guy that had the panties was Asian. After all this whole thread is a joke anyways.

Since you can't really put sarcasim in text form its really difficult to make out. Plus considering that no one else (espically me....I'm not cool with Racism....oh I'd go off) has said anything they must also figure out that it is too.....I wasn't sure at first but I just took some time and gave it some thought.

Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.