Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Bush Warmonger " & "Darth Chaney" for World Domination! - Minitokyo

"Bush Warmonger " & "Darth Chaney" for World Domination!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

So ... now "Bush Warmonger " & "Darth Chaney" have regain the "American Force" and on the same time make it THAT MUCH more powerful! XD

"Republican now Completely overkills the the Loserats on the House of Senate and with the Leader of the Supreme council "Supreme Court" is steping down which "Bush Warmonger " & "Darth Chaney" can now pick another Leader to lead the council into further Evil. lol." What do think it'll happen next? XD

Can the republic continue to be under "Bush Warmonger " & "Darth Chaney" stop its evil ways, lol, and can the corrupt and mislead the Trade federation. "Corp and working class america" found victory under this iron fist of the republic? lol... hahaha.... oh man.... "now all we need is the star wars music playing on the bg. lol.... :D

So whats do you guys think of the future of this great land we call america for the next 4 years? Super/Great/Good/ Bad/Horror/Terror ? ^_^'

Signature

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

What the hell are you smoking?

Just because our president is Bush doesnt mean we are all going to die. Bush has been a president before and we obviously werent obliterated in the past four years. People need to stop bitching about how the world will end with bush in office. People need to face the fact that America is only a country. It will fall just like everyother country. It will end sooner or later and nothing can stop that. Its the natural course of history and just because bush is president doesnt mean we will die. We have the same chance under Kerry that we could all sponateously combust. The only reason bush was elected president was that people who wanted kerry decided not to vote, or to vote against him because he looks like hes melting. Its a sad sad world we live in now...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Frosty

Frosty

Quote by Vivid-ReinWhat the hell are you smoking?
Just because our president is Bush doesnt mean we are all going to die.
Bush has been a president before and we obviously werent obliterated in
the past four years. People need to stop bitching about how the world
will end with bush in office. People need to face the fact that America
is only a country. It will fall just like everyother country. It will
end sooner or later and nothing can stop that. Its the natural course
of history and just because bush is president doesnt mean we will die.
We have the same chance under Kerry that we could all sponateously
combust. The only reason bush was elected president was that people who
wanted kerry decided not to vote, or to vote against him because he
looks like hes melting. Its a sad sad world we live in now...

dude first claim down. I ain't smoking nothin, its just some facts. Our nation is divided, and the last thing we need is someone goes off the top. ^_^' and another thing, if you read what I said, "as you can see I'm trying to come out a bit on the funny side, not going at all serious here"... I'm more looking on the direction of NOW Republicans have Even more power towards all 3 houses. Which means Democrats turns from NO Power to even more NO Power! and with large % of the american ppl as more liberal then conservative.

ex: working middle / lower class is almost always more liberal then conservative, & upper / upper middle class is almost always more conservative than liberal.

But of course conservative is running the country almost entirely now... I was hoping ppl would think about that..... I think will US gets better now on the fact that the "One party" holds all the vote power, money, and jobs for our future. ^_^'

Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Missed the funny. Must be aiming too high.

Sorry man, but like Cy quoted his friend, the two things that usually get people angered are politics and religion. Your "humor" actually kinda insulted me.

Quote: upper class holds all the vote power money

Alright man... You don't happen to realize a fundamental law of math and economics, do you? Bush relieved equal tax percentages all around. In other words, everyone got the same percentage back. It just so happens that the rich are richer, and because of an equal percentage tax break, they get more money back than the "less fortunate" do.

I'm middle class, and conservative. It's not unusual to find a roughly equal percentage of liberal and conservative middle class. Why? Well take a look at who has always been historically dominant as the middle class... Jews! Yup, that's right, Jews. And typically, Jews are conservative. :D (And this of no offense to Jews, my mother's Jewish)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Why do people think Bush will ruin this country. There have been far worse presidents that didn't do crap for the U.S. and just drove it into the ground. Bush is a better president than Kerry will ever be. Kerry isn't very charismatic and very boring. Bush handled 9/11 very well. If Al Gore was president, he probably would have done nothing but stay on the defense and Kerry would have declared to get Osama and then say nevermind. He won't do it again. People need to realize Bush is a good president. Some people say we should get other countries that harbor the terrorists. Iraq, though it wasn't a big threat to the u.s., it was a pretty good place to take strategically. It is basically in the center of the Middle Eastern countries. If we attacked Saudi Arabia first, where Bin Laden's family lives, we would have the highest gas prices in history. Saudi Arabia is the biggest supplier of oil in OPEC to the U.S. You people that hate Bush should stop your PMSing. If you want something done your way, then go run for president when you're eligible. Christ.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

As my mother would say, "We won't know if he was a good president or not until at least 50 years from now."

Signature

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Quote by Vagrant123As my mother would say, "We won't know if he was a good president or not until at least 50 years from now."

My history teacher has told me that many times too, and the same with any historical event. Who knows, maybe something that Bush did actually savved our @$$es but we just don't know it. Maybe - as horrible and horrendous as this may sound, please don't take it the wrong way, but I'm just saying - that one of the people killed in the war in Iraq was goinng to be the next Osama bin Laden. But we'll never know. All we can do is just see how things unfold with what's happened.

But yeah, I agree with The-Void, I'm quite glad with what Bush has done. Many were glad right after 9/11 with what Bush did and said things like, "Gore never would have done that" and such, but because Bush has stuck to what he did in since the beginning, he gets shat on for it. I give him props to sticking by what he believes in.

Hitomi-Yuki

Hitomi-Yuki

Gaming Ninja

Oi oi. Politricks are a touchy subject, eh? All I want is more jobs, less threats, and a future.

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

Vagrant, I didn't mean it like that everyone. My topic has nothing well "almost nothing" to do about the Bush not fit for his presidency. I'm more of targeting towards the ideals of an unbalance america, that Republicians are Completely in control. The checks and balance system is no longer balance due to the fact that all 3 houses are (R) so Bush can almost "not entirely" but almost whatever the (R) wants to pass or gets done that can seriously leads the country to one side, the oppose can't really do much on the fact that they have all the power! thats what i'm tries to get at.

In any presidency, you have a good amount of oppose and good amount of pros but in both Bushes terms, he gets good amount of the power first and almost of the power now. Its kind of scary but it could be a good thing too. Most Bush plans are short term fix stuff if you read his policy. So in short terms, the economy will gets better but it won't last, but at least we know he'll kick the terrorist ass. XD

I don't wana start some fire here. I was hoping for a joke but it seems ppl are still very serious about this one..... :hmpf:

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Well, me being a Canadian in the Americas right now, I'd have to say I'm a little nervous with Bush in the White House again... coming from a peace-keeping country as we've been identified as- I'm really not liking this whole [R] overtake... not to start huge debates, obvoiusly with the whole country divided on this one- it would be an impossible task to please everyone in this forum 0_0... all i know is that politicians lie, and im not a huge fan of them for that- but if I was able to vote; it would'nt have been Bush...

I dont even think this forum is really running down on Bush either... its kinda just asking how people feel about [R]'s taking over- and if they think it's good or bad move.... personnally, I'm not thrilled at all- and neither are alot of the kids at school where I am...

Personnally, looking back at Bush's last 4 years- I'm not confident in his abilities... In my own opinion, i think he's an idiot with alot of money and power whose whole campaign from what i saw was based on religion and war... two things I don't particulary believe in.... I'm worried now that things like abortion and drug counselling, and anything for that matter will be viewed only in a religious sense of the presidents reasoning.... i'm not fond of this at all....

Quote by FrostyVagrant, I didn't mean it like that everyone. My topic has nothing well "almost nothing" to do about the Bush not fit for his presidency. I'm more of targeting towards the ideals of an unbalance america, that Republicians are Completely in control. The checks and balance system is no longer balance due to the fact that all 3 houses are (R) so Bush can almost "not entirely" but almost whatever the (R) wants to pass or gets done that can seriously leads the country to one side, the oppose can't really do much on the fact that they have all the power! thats what i'm tries to get at.
In any presidency, you have a good amount of oppose and good amount of pros but in both Bushes terms, he gets good amount of the power first and almost of the power now. Its kind of scary but it could be a good thing too. Most Bush plans are short term fix stuff if you read his policy. So in short terms, the economy will gets better but it won't last, but at least we know he'll kick the terrorist ass. xd
i don't wana start some fire here. I was hoping for a joke but it seems ppl are still very serious about this one..... :hmpf:

Didn't fluster me at all Frosty- I got what you were getting at...

and for all of you Bush supporters- I'm not happy with the outcome, but i sure hope you guys are right :sweat:

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Quote by belmikryand for all of you Bush supporters- I'm not happy with the outcome, but i sure hope you guys are right :sweat:

My sentiments exactly.

FTM -9 >.<

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I didn't read all of the earlier posts but this is a forum, it's for opinions, so here's mine. I don't know the first thing about politics...espicially american ones because your system is just bizare to me...but I am dissapointed that Bush got the seat AGAIN...He was just so dam arrogant about it too (from what I saw on tv that is) just sitting back in the White House waiting to be elected...and Arnold in Florida throwing him a party before the final couts we're out...

I can't judge the Americans because heck, I don't vote because I think politics are all fixed (well this time I'm positive the elections we're...) and it's just a really dirty buisness...sometimes I wonder if democracy works at all because all the wrong people seem to be elected for all the wrong reasons....Judge or dislike me if you will for what I just said...but I would have hoped that with the past event that came wit Bush's presidentsy...the Americans would have learned a little and not have voted for him twice because now, like or not, but it's not just the US, the entire world has to live with Bush for 4 years....again

Signature Image

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by ElectrastarI didn't read all of the earlier posts but this is a forum, it's for opinions, so here's mine. I don't know the first thing about politics...espicially american ones because your system is just bizare to me...but I am dissapointed that Bush got the seat AGAIN...He was just so dam arrogant about it too (from what I saw on tv that is) just sitting back in the White House waiting to be elected...and Arnold in Florida throwing him a party before the final couts we're out...
I can't judge the Americans because heck, I don't vote because I think politics are all fixed (well this time I'm positive the elections we're...) and it's just a really dirty buisness...sometimes I wonder if democracy works at all because all the wrong people seem to be elected for all the wrong reasons....Judge or dislike me if you will for what I just said...but I would have hoped that with the past event that came wit Bush's presidentsy...the Americans would have learned a little and not have voted for him twice because now, like or not, but it's not just the US, the entire world has to live with Bush for 4 years....again

so true 0_0 i was talking to some friends from back home in Canada and they were all banging their heads together trying to figure out why the US would want him?

you're so right tho.. it's not just the Americans who have to deal with him for another 4 years... the rest of the world is going to be affected by him,... that's scary...

Signature
-

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Quote: so true 0_0 i was talking to some friends from back home in Canada and they were all banging their heads together trying to figure out why the US would want him?

Because we're one of the few free nations that has a majority of conservative voters who found Kerry's ideals and policies absurd. I believe he's supposed to be Catholic. But he's a democrat. Something wrong with that? Yes, in fact. He's going against his beliefs, if he has any. I really can't see what the hell Kerry would try to do except follow the popular vote. As if the majority of people are actually smart. *snorts*

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by Vagrant123

Quote: so true 0_0 i was talking to some friends from back home in Canada and they were all banging their heads together trying to figure out why the US would want him?

Because we're one of the few free nations that has a majority of conservative voters who found Kerry's ideals and policies absurd. I believe he's supposed to be Catholic. But he's a democrat. Something wrong with that? Yes, in fact. He's going against his beliefs, if he has any. I really can't see what the hell Kerry would try to do except follow the popular vote. As if the majority of people are actually smart. *snorts*

the thing is; can a president use his own beliefs of religion for all of the people? no... for a man who says he wants to "free the world" and make everyone have choices- isn't it ironic that he's limiting those very rights of people who aren't catholic and what not by viewing his values over to his choices over a nation? i really dont get this... i don't see how anyone can say that he can't allow people to do things because HIS religion says its wrong... who is he to say what another persons beliefs are? i just don't like that at all...

Signature
-

bush hasnt screwed up too much crap yet. u cant possibly say bush is a bad president. look at hoover. during his presidency, the depression hit and he did nothing. he sat there thinkin it would just go away with his little saying about Rugged Individualism. at least bush is doing something.

toujin1

toujin1

the sword's blade

Quote by belmikry

Quote by Vagrant123

the thing is; can a president use his own beliefs of religion for all of the people? no... for a man who says he wants to "free the world" and make everyone have choices- isn't it ironic that he's limiting those very rights of people who aren't catholic and what not by viewing his values over to his choices over a nation? i really dont get this... i don't see how anyone can say that he can't allow people to do things because HIS religion says its wrong... who is he to say what another persons beliefs are? i just don't like that at all...

sooo true...just cos he got the top seat does not mean what he believes is right.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Quote by The-Voidbush hasnt screwed up too much crap yet. u cant possibly say bush is a
bad president. look at hoover. during his presidency, the depression
hit and he did nothing. he sat there thinkin it would just go away with
his little saying about Rugged Individualism. at least bush is doing
something.

I agree.

Stop bashing on Bush. Have you been president? Do you think you could do a better job? He's doing what he can and that's just fine with me. Why can't a person have beliefs and be able to govern as well? Bush has Catholic views. If he had Atheist views, would you be complaining? No, but other people would.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Quote by The-Voidbush hasnt screwed up too much crap yet. u cant possibly say bush is a
something.

My thoughts exactly. We've had far worse presidents than Bush.

Quote: the thing is; can a president use his own beliefs of religion for all of the people? no... for a man who says he wants to "free the world" and make everyone have choices- isn't it ironic that he's limiting those very rights of people who aren't catholic and what not by viewing his values over to his choices over a nation? i really dont get this... i don't see how anyone can say that he can't allow people to do things because HIS religion says its wrong... who is he to say what another persons beliefs are? i just don't like that at all...

1) He's Protestant, not Catholic. Big difference there.
2) Please display where he's limiting rights of those who aren't Christian. Unfortunately for Muslims, it just so happens that the extremists from their religion attacked the US, and there were bound to be obvious reprocussions against Muslims, liberal or not. Make whatever opinion you want of the following article:
http://www.hellzkitchenserver.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1026
3) And ironically... by forcing him to not be able to force his views on you, you're force-feeding your views on him (yay for tricky sentences). So we're back to square one. Perhaps you don't realize, but it's pretty much not possible to decide on social issues without bringing your religion into things. That's why I think the president should have no say over social issues. Makes them look like less of an ass, and it makes them do the job they should be doing.

Signature

well, i'm not overly happy that bush got back into office, but that's mostly because he's just not that intellingent of a person. he's not really swift, and his view of "freedom" is very strange to me. don't forget that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

i voted for bush....everything kerry said sounded like he was trying to hard ?ur trying to be the leader of our country not a salesman.....and i agree with the war...i all most went but i choose not to go u see i choose not to ...there's no kneed to talk shit about the prez if u do ur talking about the country if ur talking about my country take ur ass to canada.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by arkivei voted for bush....everything kerry said sounded like he was trying to hard ?ur trying to be the leader of our country not a salesman.....and i agree with the war...i all most went but i choose not to go u see i choose not to ...there's no kneed to talk shit about the prez if u do ur talking about the country if ur talking about my country take ur ass to canada.

thing is, politics aren't about truth anymore... what politician, including Bush and Kerry for that matter doesn't lie? unfortunatley thats the world we live in.. thus being why they are sounding like their "selling" themselves onto you: because they do that. I'm not a huge fan of politics because they don't get down to what they should be doing, and all they ever do is disagree with the other parties

Quote:
2) Please display where he's limiting rights of those who aren't Christian. 3) And ironically... by forcing him to not be able to force his views on you, you're force-feeding your views on him (yay for tricky sentences). So we're back to square one. Perhaps you don't realize, but it's pretty much not possible to decide on social issues without bringing your religion into things. That's why I think the president should have no say over social issues. Makes them look like less of an ass, and it makes them do the job they should be doing.

well, i think he's limiting rights of those who are not christian when he tries to declare laws on things like abortion and gay marrages by his own religion. What i'm trying to say is how can you say that it's a free country which embraces the beliefs of everyone, when everything ends up being chosen by the presidents relgious beliefs on subjects? Kerry said "You can't take away womens rights on abortion because of your own beliefs." We cannot make everyone believe the same thing therefore who is one man to say you cannot because his religion states it as a sin? i'm neither gay nor christian, and thankfully never had to decide on abortion issues for myself personally for that matter, but these issues are important to me because i know people who have to deal with them every day or are fitted into these categories- and even if i didn't- who am i to say what they in their free country can and cannot do? I'd feel much better knowing that i lived in a country that not only accepted gay unions between people, but realized that it's our modern culture. Who am i to say what someones views should be? thats the beauty of the world we live in today- we are not only allowed to express our opinions- we can vote on them-

Quote by arkive..there's no kneed to talk shit about the prez if u do ur talking about the country if ur talking about my country take ur ass to canada.

i dont wanna start a kerry-bush war, because i'm not ranting on about that... i'm saying this:
well, the thing is: even if i was still in Canada, this would affect me- being that this election wasn't only about America. When there is a war going on, the whole world is affected by the outcomes of the particular countries involved. this campaign was and is a world issue. I have nothing against America. I'm not anti-american, i'm anti-Bush's views, hense why me and others are upset about the outcome... again, obviously that doesn't matter now, being that he's been elected for another 4 years.. i just hope you guys are right and i'm wrong about him, because i'm not convinced he's the right man to be there.

Signature
-

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

something.

what planet do you hail from? taking action for the sake of action is flawed. lets be honest here. 9/11 was an incredible tragedy- action was called for. but Iraq is and should not be the focal point. Bush has a hard on for Sadamn - perhaps you remember a former President who goes by the name of George Bush Sr. Pops got involved because his master the Saudi royal family's oil assets were in danger. that war was about oil plan and simple. now the friggin idiot Jr. had a yearning to clean up after pops, so of to iraq we go. but the problem is he is borderline retarded and has zero tactial intelligence - so the end result thousands of soldiers are dying in a war they shouldn't even be fighting. the threat is bin Laden and guess what? he planning something else. oh right he's hangin out in Afghanistan. :( things are so bad in Iraq that a current exit strategy is impossible. now this sounds kinda bad right? well guess what there's more. in Bush's quest of War on Terror homeland security he alienated all the foreign countries whom we need to eradicate terrorism. so the US (taxpayers) is eating the full cost of the War in Iraq. now if another serious threat develops i dare say we are so overextended that we may not be able to handle it adequately.

let me just say im American but i must admit im actually ashamed of the conduct of our leaders; these freakin whores are leading us to a disaster.his country hasn't seen this much division since Vietnam.

perhaps the RNP should adopt K.M.F.D.M.'s "Star & Stripes" as theme song.

what other think- on nov. 4 i saw the German industrial band, kmfdm in Phila. they were promoting their latest album dedicating to W. called wwiii. does any1 realize what a poor reputation the US has in say Europe?

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by DREAM

something.

what planet do you hail from? taking action for the sake of action is flawed. lets be honest here. 9/11 was an incredible tragedy- action was called for. but Iraq is and should not be the focal point. Bush has a hard on for Sadamn - perhaps you remember a former President who goes by the name of George Bush Sr. Pops got involved because his master the Saudi royal family's oil assets were in danger. that war was about oil plan and simple. now the friggin idiot Jr. had a yearning to clean up after pops, so of to iraq we go. but the problem is he is borderline retarded and has zero tactial intelligence - so the end result thousands of soldiers are dying in a war they shouldn't even be fighting. the threat is bin Laden and guess what? he planning something else. oh right he's hangin out in Afghanistan. :( things are so bad in Iraq that a current exit strategy is impossible. now this sounds kinda bad right? well guess what there's more. in Bush's quest of War on Terror homeland security he alienated all the foreign countries whom we need to eradicate terrorism. so the US (taxpayers) is eating the full cost of the War in Iraq. now if another serious threat develops i dare say we are so overextended that we may not be able to handle it adequately.
let me just say im American but i must admit im actually ashamed of the conduct of our leaders; these freakin whores are leading us to a disaster.his country hasn't seen this much division since Vietnam.
perhaps the RNP should adopt K.M.F.D.M.'s "Star &amp; Stripes" as theme song.
what other think- on nov. 4 i saw the German industrial band, kmfdm in Phila. they were promoting their latest album dedicating to W. called wwiii. does any1 realize what a poor reputation the US has in say Europe?

perfectly said ^_^

and its not even just Europe, dont forget Canada! XD

Signature
-

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.