Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did you come up with your ScreenName? - Minitokyo

How did you come up with your ScreenName?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

hmm deltasniperz....I was reading the true story of Shugart and Gordon, the two deltasniper, the two Medal of Honor recivents during the somila battle. As for the “z�. don’t ask, I got no idea where it came from

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

my sn is something that me and my brother thought of together...im a rabbit in the chinese zodiac so that explains the rabbit part. next my brother insisted that i have a lil adj in the front and he wanted me to be crazy so i am what i am now...the crazyrabbit. the 87 comes from my bday...month and day or juss the year...its the same...8787 (aug7 1987)

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Well it all happened when,... and when,... but I really did like Tru-chan since I've been known about it in previous places so,... yeah. XD Did you get that? o.o

[boom dop]

I used to sleep in class all the time so my friends would call me "sleepyhead" and from then on i used that screen name.

bakaonigiri

silly cat

Well, I wanted baka neko, cause after all, I am a silly cat :P
But then, I tried to cook onigiri with a wrong recipe, so it was all wrong, and now I;m too afraid to try and cook some again... so, it's baka onigiri!
Well, my very first nick was Elbereth, a goddess from Tolkien's books, but then I entered a forum and it was taken ,so I chose Yavanna, another goddess... this was my nick till I got into anime!

I can see it too...also on your back...the umeboshi..

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Mine, is actually very weird. Vivid is from a song from the Anubis: Zone of the Enders OST, called Jehuty (Vivid Transparency). Rein, was going to be my dog, but my moms evil fiance said i couldnt have it because he doesnt want it in the house. At that time he was not engaged with my mom and he had no right to say that. He said he would move out if i got it and end his relationship with my mom (at the time i was thirteen and i suffered from depression problems) So, i didnt want to hurt my moms feelings so i decided to not get her. It was a very sad sad day. Now my entire family is angry with him, and since my mom wants me to walk her down the isle, im plotting to destroy her wedding and ruining it for everyone (mwahahaha) Or ill just run away or refuse to walk her down the aisle. Plus he is very angry and kinda abusive...

Anyways, i have been using a series of Rein screennames. My other ones are:

Rein: the world BBS
Flawed Rein: my current Gaia Online screename
Rein_Drop: my old gaia online screenname (before i changed it)
Acid Rein: my second gaia online screenname
Vivid-Rein: My Planet Megaman screenname and my MiniTokyo screenname.

I have more but i cant remember them x.x

Anyways, thats the history of Rein. >:D

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

hmm at school i havnt had a nick name until this year :) and it is...*drum role* Rozza wouldnt have a clue why some of my mates just randomly started calling me that guess cause my names Rory the r carries through or something i dunno lol :P

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

My nephew gave me the idae of my sn. It's my name with the letters mixed up.

ImoBaka

XIDesigner

My name, haha
You surely all know what baka is, i dont have to explain...
And Imo, thats from Imhotep an egyptian priest, i like mystical history

Signature

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Weell~ right now my username ~> Hikari means Light in Japanese.... I always love this word~ it's a name from a girl in Digimon. ^.^ So, used it as the name in MT! *wink*

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

pisot

pisot

Mafia footsoldier

You're asking me? Well, "pisot" means "one with his foreskin still unremoved" in my native language. Hahahahaha!!!

Jimmy: You think those whales piss in that water?
Jelly: No, I think they use the men's room next to the Burger King.

- from the movie Analyze This

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

I am a Peacemaker fanatic.. so my name is the shortened form of it..
Kuroz

welll, many have reasons and sources that they come up with the nicknames. Mine is not very different. I came up with chaos because I liked the character of the same name from Xenosaga. Very cool, eh?

I have this nickname ( blackass ) for my hairy butt looks black and the comes black ass, in the msn I use Capitan Muñon ( Cpt. Stump ) this nick was put by a very close friend who is a minitokyo member blumik because I'm a snuff fan.

A Huevo Cabrones "[Hispanime]". Es La Verga.

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

the first part of my name is juan (no i am NOT a guy...just a regular chinese girl) plus icths (meaning fish in greek) is actually an acronym for jesus (iesus) christ (christos) God (theo) man (hyios) saviour (soter)... so put it 2gether and u get my nick =^-^= decalres my identity as a child of God

mbgrobanite

mbgrobanite

-mislaid sadist-

mbgrobanite is just the initials of my usual nickname and of course, the grobanite bit because I'm a big fan of Josh Groban. Easier for fellow Grobies to recognize me anyway. =P

Currently quite liking mislaid sadist. The sadist bit is some of my personality. My friends all say I am (wahahaha as well as sarcastic) and I'm not exactly annoyed by it, liking it even. >) I didn't know what to put in front because really, just putting sadist can scare people away.

I searched dictionary.com for an alternative word for lost and they had misplaced and mislaid. Misplaced was weird, made me sound like a stuffed toy and because my friend and I are into slash, we both interpreted mislaid as *cough* mis-laid, getting laid improperly. Was hilarious at the time so I stuck with it. Maybe it'll become my steady nick.

"Stop calling me small!!!!" ~ Edward Elric (FMA)

dragonknight - while i was playing gunbound i was serching anime and i stumbled onto
this site and wanted to regester. while i was regestering i wanted the dragon bot in gunbound and my friend added me. his user name was noobknight. so i took the dragon and the word knight from his username =)

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

My favorite color is purple, and I actually saw a guy named Lizzardfire once on this one board, I thought fire..hmmm...Signed up as Purplefire, at first i didnt like it, but it grew on me. Used it on AO, so i thought i might as well use it here :D now I have. Otherwise My I use the name Pumpkin. But that sounds too cutsey for an evil person like me eh? yeah i thought so.

Signature

Belldandy is from Ah Megami Sama and the numbers are from mine and my boyfriends birthdates. ^^

~Bell

maybe because i like the personality of vash the stampede from trigun, and we are got a lot of the similarity except the height mwahahahaha.... :D

Carisa-fallenone

Carisa-fallenone

Lollie La La

My name comes from a character I made for a rp. I liked it so I stuck with it u.u

Someday, everyone starts on a journey I'm sure that day will come It's alright if you throw everything away.

i had this screen name years ago when super nintendo just came out. i tried to get just yoshi but it was already taken, so i had to the red to it

scarletblack

scarletblack

.:When I see you again:.

I used the name Scarlette Rose Black ever since I were very young whenever I played games, and sometimes when I write stuff I use it as a pen name, so it seemed like a good idea to make it my username. I changed it to scarletblack, though, b'cus it seemed too long.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

well.
Khriss is just my nickname ^^
both in real life, and online.
my real name is Krystle
but.....whenever ppl look at me and ask my name (im small sized)
they always size me up as a lil girl who always cries and likes girlie things
ew. i hated it when do that.
especially since i act like a guy and proud of it
so i cut my long hair, etc etc, i gave myself the nickname Khriss coz its a guys name, yet its a short form of my real name
originally i wanted Chris, but it was so common
so i gave i a unique spelling

Abracadabra = Khriss

whoo. thats long.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.