Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did you come up with your ScreenName? - Minitokyo

How did you come up with your ScreenName?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 75 total items

Quote by belmikrywell, belmikry is actually my first name scrambled ^_^'... i thought it kinda looked cool ^_^
BELMIKRY=KIMBERLYwheeeee!!! ^_^ XD

heh...that's a good idea :sweat: but...I'm not original at all. So I just took my name (KIMberli) and part of my cat's name (FRISky) ^_^'
I've actually had it since we got aol, when I was like 12...

Imaginary happens to be my favorite word,Something that describes me perfectly. My Screen name and my bloggy's name!!!! Something that is not seen or invisable, I have a really dark side besides my usually bubbly, sugary self.

Gundamelite

Gundamelite

Skater Boy

For me i was going to make a website hosted by geocities and I needed a name, so I put Elite Gundam. Well that didnt go through so I came up with Gundamelite and its stuck ever since. Its mine and i should copyright it since im so attatched to it. :P

There is no greater teacher than the enemy.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 75 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.