Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could become an anime character what would you look like? - Minitokyo

If you could become an anime character what would you look like?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

phl

phl

Gone

Just describe a little bit the look you would like to have if you could become an anime character. Or would you become one existing character? If so, which one?

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Hehe~ interesting. XD I'd probably still be short, with short hair and short pants. Someone blunt on the edge of rudeness... who isn't friends with everyone, because buddies are loyal for life. Not a bishi/shoujo and not likely to do anything to change that.

Actually, I'd like to think I could become like Isumi Shinichiro (Hikaru no Go) but I'd only end up disgracing his pretty name and good manners. ^_^'

I'd love to be CLoud from Final Fantasy 7 or Tidus from FFX. THey are so awesome. I like Cloud cause of his Ultima Weapon; Tidus cause of his Blitzball skills. He is a real cry baby though.

If I could be an anime character, I'd look basically the way I do now: tan skin, hazel eyes, dark brown hair, and medium height. Fairly good attitude with an excellent personality that all the ladies like. You could say I'd be an improved version of Brock (Pokemon). :D

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

I'd be a short but cute asian girl with long black hair, bangs, and big eyes . *Eyes get starry*
Always nice to dream.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Without question, I would look like Lain. I'm short, scrawny and have messy dark hair. I'm always attached to a computer, a portable video game device, or a cd/mp3 player. I like the internet a lot, and I've always been envious of her hat. I'm a little like her in personality too, it's sort of scary. ^_^'

Mabui

Mabui

Ai no Message

I'd be a little shorter than other guys. Dark-brown short hair in some normal haircut, not too daring. ^^; I'd be thin and have no suntan. I'd wear a green shirt that would be unbuttoned at some of the buttons and I would have an earring and knee-shorts. ^^ That's in summer, not on the winter. :P lol, that sure would be cold.

God is just something mankind made up so they could blame everything that they couldn't explain on something.

Ishiyumi from Tenjou Tenge. I sorta kinda look like him anyways (or at least I'm trying to). :D

Signature

I am most like vash from trigun, I am always laughing and nice, but when the need arises I can be real serious. Really good with a six shooter too. That is personality, looks, shinji from evangelion. Kinda short, with short hair and plain cloths. That is me though.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I want to become more like Mint from ToP. Of course, I would like to be a bit taller but then again I find my height more than acceptable in my own reason and opinion. Girls with a spirit of purity, beauty, and grace is key to myself here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I would look like i do in real life, short, quiet, cute
<< points to avatar

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Quote by phlJust describe a little bit the look you would like to have if you could become an anime character. Or would you become one existing character? If so, which one?

^_^' I' most likely be two characters! heheh..

In certain situations, I'm rather quiet and sort of refined in a mysterious way that probably leans on creepy... heh.. A good example would be Rose, from Legend of Dragoon, because she is very pulled back from the group; rather cynical and sarcastic also. (I'm like this at school, when I'm in comfortable situations, and just generally during the day.)

At other times, like when I'm at home or sometimes at work, I'm a crazy/silly girl who never passed the age of 8, even though she might be mentally intelligent she doesn't act it, etc. :nya:
But I also "inherited" a very dry sense of humour that you really have to pay attention to just to catch it! ^_~ hehe! A really good example would be Ed, from Cowboy Bebop. [nod-nod]

But as far as phycially, I'd be a bit more unusual since I'm 5'6", of semi-athletic build (basically 35, 25, 39), have dyed red-ish (naturally red-brown) hair that changes colour, blah-blah, blah.. :hmpf:

But, yeh,.... I'd be a tough, redheaded chick with some kickass moves, a mysterious past, and a slightly secretive side that'll pop-out and surprise/annoy her team members!!! :D
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

I'd want to be emeraldas from Leiji Matsumoto's Galaxy Express/Queen Emeraldas series. Cause she's tall and pretty and she kicks butt!!! and she has a super cool space ship!!

~Bell

icom158

I wake up with Dragon Ball hair, so I guess I would look like Gohan with his hair swept back. Plus I would be buff too.

I want to be a .hack's Long Arm looking spearman ^_^ My arnament would be a spear, hagoromo, and crystal ball as a paopei to control water XD

After thinking about it :P I kind of look like Aya from Ayashi no Ceres whens he has shorter hair, but I'd rather look like emeraldas because of her long beautiful hair and ability to kick butt!!

~Belldandy

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.