Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Anime should I get next? help/suggestions - Minitokyo

Which Anime should I get next? help/suggestions

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hey all! Well I'm planning on getting some animes on dvd this weekent but i'm not quite sure what to get. I started watching anime about a year ago but more frequently in the last 3 months, so i'm kinda new you can say having only seen a limited number of animes compared to whats out there. I've seen:

Full Metal Panic
Gunparade March
Haibane Renmei
Happy Lesson
Hellsing
Kiddy Grade (waiting for last vol)
Last Exile (waiting for last vol)
Mahoromatic (season 1 & 2)
Rahxephon and
X TV series

I'm looking for something with either action or comedy, i also like other genres but not as much. Series or OVAs. Complete series that are out on DVD.

I had my eyes on these:

Ai Yori Aoshi
Chobits
Comic Party
Galaxy Angel
Gravion
Hand Maid May
His & her Circumstances
Kaleido Star
Liceneced by Royalty
Love Hina
Neorange
Please
Pretear
Saikano
Someday's Dramers
Steel Angel Kurumi and
Sugar

Which 1 should I get? or if you have a better or more appropriate suggestion let me know. I've been quite depressed lately with the things going on in life and need an anime that will create quite an impression on me. Sorry for the long post, glad you read it all. :D Your opinion will be appreciated! Thank You.

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

My pick for you:
Chobits -> comedy + romance + ecchi
His & her Circumstances -> comedy + romance
Saikano -> will make you depressed but very good anime
Please -> comedy + romance + ecchi

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Well. most anime you've shown above are mostly drama with little comedy, have you try full metal panic : fumoffu? (different from the first full metal panic).
but if you're in for drama, I think kaleido star, someday's dreamers and love hina are good choices.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.